oh i know, i just love pointing it out lol..was hilarious watching that last night lol
oh i know, i just love pointing it out lol..was hilarious watching that last night lol
good thing i have the giants to lift my spirits![]()
For a few more hours at least.
I know. Kidd was like 1-20 on 3s this road trip, can't buy a basket. Terry is shooting like 30% too. Now Dirk is out for a week to train.
Mavs offense is Marion/West/Odom/Mahinmi getting like 10-15 a night plus Roddy B getting hot sometimes. They need Carter back, he was actually scoring a lot off the bench.
If they weren't playing so hard on defense the Mavs might be like 4-13. Its cool though, same shit happened in 1999 season after the lockout and offensive numbers were back to normal by the time playoffs started.
gg this week moss...next up, What Now Hater? (whoever that is)
NVM
Can you send out an invite to place a co-manager on Rhinox's team? I know Palin did that for BG ESPN hockey when BadKarma was having trouble logging in. Rhinox has just stopped paying attention to his team (probably because he's a sore loser) so we should replace him with someone who is willing to take over his team.
What would you have me do exactly Virgil? Most of my guys are coming back from injuries Stephen curry who I was relying on heavily was out for most of the season as is brook Lopez. I've made 6 waiver transaction in an attempt to get back in it but no dice so far.
In short
Eat my dick faggot
Well Guillermo, how about not having Caron Butler and MarShon Brooks sitting on your bench all week when you have both injured guys and people who are not playing that day in your active lineup. You're just an incompetent manager. Jerry Angelo/Jones, is that you?
Guess I am.
Dill with it.