amare has proven he can carry his team in the playoffs
what has boozer done
amare has proven he can carry his team in the playoffs
what has boozer done
I'm happy your happy the knicks gave stat 100 mil for what he did with the suns.
sort of like how the bulls gave boozer 80 mill for what he did.. wait what did boozer ever do
no if you read the post, i'm asking you what boozer's ever done
and you're still dodging bro
Taking the jazz to the WCF? I don't know I'm not sitting here telling you he doesn't suck. What I'm saying is for what amare's getting paid he's actually worse.
Lol. You realize Boozer has completely regressed into nothingness right? He's averaging his worst point total since his rookie season. You guys gave 80 million to a role player who is a defensive liability, and you want to talk about bad contracts?
I'm sorry are you talking boozer or amare? Description fits both.
Except the Knicks gave amare 100 mill
Oh snap!
Dwight Howard told me this about playing for Bulls ``If I could play with Derrick right now and God wanted that to happen, it will happen.''
Howard cont'd: ``It's about wherever God wants me to play, wants me to go. If that's Chicago, then it's Chicago.''
Except Amare has hope of getting better. Boozer is just Boozer.
They doing knee transplants? Cause dem knees are getting Brandon Roy bad.