dirk and no rubio? bullshitttttttt
dirk and no rubio? bullshitttttttt
also if jennings doesnt make it, gonna be some bullshit too
Paul pierce also made it. Popularity contest.
Jennings didn't make it.
It's all over twitter
DENG BANG FUCK YEAH
Shaq is just terrible.
any word on my boy?
WEST
G Captain Canada
G Russel Westbrick
G Mr. Longoria (Utility Spot)
F Kevin Love
F Dirk Nowitski
F LaMarcus Aldridge
C Marc Gasol
EAST
G Deron Williams
G Joe "I somehow make more money than LeBron"
F Luol Deng (Utility Spot)
F Andre Iguodala
F Wheelchair Pierce
F Chris Boshtrich
C Roy Hibbert
some bullllshit
the teams look pretty good to me as far as who got in and who didn't. usually the snubs are pretty bad but this year was pretty clean.
No Harden is stupid, 2nd best shooting guard in the West
Paul Millsap deserved it over Dirk but I think they felt a Finals MVP shouldn't be snubbed. Nash definitely deserves to be back in after the snub last year. I don't watch enough Spurs to know whether Parker over Rubio/Harden was okay, but I feel that Westbrook definitely has the talent level to get in albeit the terrible decision-making.
J-Smoove should be there
If Griffin was an AS last year, Rubio should be this year. Ignorant voters.
I'm liking this OKC-MIN match up
Ibaka is really fun to watch on defense