DWade is such a brat, gets away with so much
DWade is such a brat, gets away with so much
Expected this lose. it was closer then what I thought it was. today had the same feel as they OKC game were we had nothing going. Just glad it wasn't a blowout.
Dwade is a bitch though
I can't believe how poor the shooting was tonight by the bulls. I expected it to be down to the wire judging by how the first half went, and the start of the second half, but the end of the fourth quarter was just sad. I expected the loss but I wasn't happy with it. Hawks and Bulls losing tonight made it a bad day.
This is the preseason for the post season now, and loses for teams that cliched are just throw away games now.
I am dumbfounded as to why the Rockets have started to tank despite having a shot at playoff seeds vs teams they have matched up well vs.
god damn i hate wade
Dwade flops like the best of them too. pretty big punk bitch
I can't read their lips at 0:32 to make out what their saying. Looks like...
Hamilton: This shit just got real!
Wade: What you gone do bitch?!
Hamilton: I'll tell you what, you know John Lucas III from 20th and 25th?
Wade: You ever heard of Rolling 20's nigga? Since I was 16 nigga. I'm sayin Frosty. You know what I'm sayin, Spoon. Nigga we fuck dwarfs in the ass.
Hamilton: Nigga this dwarf here don't have to be tall to pull the tigger off in somebody's face!
Wade: Come on nigga, back up! What's up? What? What?
Hamilton: Hey, what?
Lebron: Welcome to American Airline Arena.
Hamilton: Is this your boy?
Wade: Yea nigga we will both mash you! What? Where you at?
Lebron: Hey, how can we help you sir?
Wade: No, no he don't need no help. He's already been served. I served him. He's taken care of. He's a little slow, but he got it. See, what he thought was that he could come up in here and make the rules. But now he see that D Wade makes the rules at American Airlines Arena, that I run this bitch, and now he 'bout to bounce.
Hamilton: This yo boy?
Wade: Yea that's my boy, we rep the same Miami Heat.
Hamilton: You just got fucked up with him. Both of you nigga gone get clapped up when I get back with D Rose. Both of you niggas!
http://gifsoup.com/view/95853/clapped-up-o.gif
Lebron: What did I do?
Hamilton: It don't fuckin matter!
Wade: Aim high, Willis! Aim high!
(I just realized that he says Willis but it's Arnold that Gary Coleman plays on Different Strokes.)
.The NBA union's executive committee has requested the resignation of president Derek Fisher.
The NBPA said in a statement on Friday that the executive committee voted 8-0 on Wednesday that it had lost confidence in Fisher's ability to lead. Yahoo! Sports reported that Fisher was refusing to step down.
"The Executive Committee based its decision on numerous instances over the past six months, where Fisher engaged in conduct detrimental to the union, including acting in contravention of the players' best interests, during collective bargaining, declining to follow the NBPA Constitution, and failing to uphold the duties of the Union President," the statement said.
The veteran guard for the Oklahoma City Thunder has been the union's president since 2006. Fisher made a brief statement to reporters at Friday's shootaround in Sacramento: "The quickest, most efficient way to say it is to say that I do and I've always taken my job as president of the players' association very, very seriously."
As the battle escalates, NBA players union executive director Billy Hunter has hired a public relations firm and has called for a player representative conference call as early as Friday in an attempt to oust Fisher, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher Friday morning.
The two union leaders have been at odds since a rumor surfaced during the lockout that Fisher had met privately with commissioner David Stern and deputy commissioner Adam Silver to cut a deal, a rumor that never was substantiated and that some in Fisher's circle now suspect came from Hunter to undermine Fisher's authority, sources said.
Fisher sent a letter earlier this week to player reps informing them that the union's executive committee had decided the NBPA should undergo a business review, according to one Eastern Conference player representative. Several executive committee members, however, were surprised by the tone of the letter because the decision was not unanimous, another source said.
According to several sources, Hunter then contacted each committee member and convinced them the union already undergoes a regular internal audit and that Fisher's suggestion was both redundant and a personal attack on Hunter's leadership.
The committee, sources say, reversed course on the business review and, as an added measure, agreed to ask Fisher to step down.
Fisher, however, has refused to relinquish his position, prompting Hunter to organize a call among the team player representatives, supposedly to solicit their support for Fisher's ouster. One player representative confirmed that a conference call has been discussed but not yet scheduled, while another said he had not been alerted of one.
Fisher's concerns stem from indications that Hunter has utilized player union funds without executive committee approval, sources said.
http://cjzero.com/gifs/DudleyGriffin.gif
"What's up?" x3 lmaooo
I remember seeing that during the game and laughing. He can say that cause Blake is a giant pussy and won't do anything. I'm surprised he didn't grab his face when he got bumped to try and force a foul.
And idk about the NBAPA thing, it apparently escalated cause Fisher wanted the books checked out and everyone else was like NAAAAAAAAAW. I'm kind of enjoying the irony that during a lockout the PA wanted disclosure of owners books, but suddenly its not ok to see how they are managing money.
manu is the shit.
This shit is getting ridiculous.
this is brutal.
and oh my fucking god, diaw is the size of my fucking house
LOL just saw, 2 rebounds for bynum.
fuckin terribad.
Also, WTF ESPN
http://i40.tinypic.com/33vlzk9.png
Seriously?