that plain enough for you trig palin?
that plain enough for you trig palin?
p much
fair enough. the bulls do have plenty of other good players, though. hence them scoring more than 30 per game
this hou-lal game is lookin pretty good. scola having a great shooting night and bynum havign a great night in general
courtney lee fucked up his leg/knee without contact, came off not putting any pressure on it
Dear Westbrick.
This is how you finish games.
Joe Johnson 3-17
ouch tough night for the 120 million dollar man.
brandon jennings went 4/19, killing my FG%...
Blazers best in the west. OKC looked awful though, lol
BREAKING: Z-Bo injury more serious than originally thought. Story coming at
http://www.commercialappeal.com
out 8 weeks. that's too bad. i thought he was going to have a monster season.
oh that's so wonderful.
deron williams hurt now too, which gives me williams, amare, zbo, bogut, all missing time!
Lolololol
it's cool, it's just my top 4 picks pretty much
Yah, I lost Deron, but he's just say to say right? I don't see anything long term about him missing time.
Wow. #Bulls PR said team's 42 points through 3 quarters vs. ATL is lowest total for winning team in entire shot-clock era.
Looks like point god made history last night.
Is that really a record you want? lol
I realize Rip was out, but no one could hit a shot last night. Brewer had played well so far this season, was hesitant, Asik missed at least two layups, Boozer screamed and forgot to dunk. If they do that against a good team, they will get smoked.
To be fair hawks have been by all accounts the third best team in the east thus far. They were a good team.
wow even his peers are turning on him
Raymond Felton essentially calls Russell Westbrook selfish, via The Oregonian:
"That's the type of guy he is, that's his mindset, that's how he plays," Felton said when I remarked about Westbrook's win-the-battle, but lose-the-war mentality. "He's always in a one-on-one battle with all the point guards. I'm not really into that. I'm into winning. If you win, everybody gets the praises. We are not wearing 'Felton' on the front of our jerseys; it says Blazers. I care about the Blazers winning."