Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1239
  1. #781
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    And it's not because of his personality, he's a god damn baller.

    It's because his playcalling is awful
    pick 1, for playcalling purposes...rex or andy

  2. #782
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    pick 1, for playcalling purposes...rex or andy
    andy isn't costing me fantasy points

  3. #783
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    honorable mention: cam cameron

  4. #784
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    New England Cowboys.

  5. #785
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    andy cost me

  6. #786
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    What's with the lulzy centers this year?

  7. #787
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    and lolbrady

  8. #788
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I hope this game ends with a score of 6-2.

  9. #789
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Tom Orlovsky

  10. #790
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Brady mans up and comes out of the pile with the ball, throws it like like tim tebow on the next play.

    Thought I saw an offsides on that snap too, oh well.

    edit: ref with blood on his face lol

  11. #791
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    the ref is bloodied. what a fucking pro

  12. #792
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    All that ref needs is a neckbeard, and he'd be a total badass

  13. #793
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    All that ref needs is a neckbeard, and he'd be a total badass
    Definitely not a quarterback though.

  14. #794
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    that was LT territory........FUCK

  15. #795
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    that was LT territory........FUCK
    Put in an aging elusive back with no speed 2 yards out, when Greene hasn't had a run under 3 yards the entire game and is a power running back (kinda).

    That's smart.

    Just as smart as sanchez throwing it on 1st and goal from the ten.

  16. #796
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Schottenheimer calls the Jets offense

  17. #797
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    tomlinson has the longest run of the night =)

  18. #798
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Schottenheimer calls the Jets offense
    good call

  19. #799
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    MIa going to make a run for the AFC East crown.

    MOORE.

  20. #800
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fucking jets, stop giving up pass plays

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 22:21
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10