Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1239
  1. #801
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Schottenheimer calls the Jets offense
    Rex Ryan needs to get in his face and tell him

    http://pino911.files.wordpress.com/2...if?w=480&h=270

  2. #802
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,654
    BG Level
    10

    refs nose looks roethlisbergered

  3. #803
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fuck you eric smith

  4. #804
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Damn, officials ain't had nothing but bad news for jets fans all game. Gonna have to hear about terrible officiating by whiny jets fans now.

  5. #805
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Damn, officials ain't had nothing but bad news for jets fans all game. Gonna have to hear about terrible officiating by whiny jets fans now.
    fucking refs gonna cost me fantasy

  6. #806
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    feel like I'm watching the raiders play

  7. #807
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Up 10 with Tomlinson+GB DEF v Brady Hernandez and Peterson FML

  8. #808
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I could be up by about 20 if I'd played Fitzgerald over Smith.
    fucking SSmith where was he today? Him and Julio fucked me in one league =\


    I'm up 55 though with Brady/Welker still getting points vs AD tomorrow

  9. #809
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    brady needs to throw a pick 6 like yesterday...would be -4 pts in my league

  10. #810
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Brady/Welker might combine for 50 points total at this point (really unlikely but eh). AD gonna put up that much on his own.
    brady/welker on my team, opponent just has AD so it's all good rather win in the other league though $100 pay out on winning the division and with this loss i'll only be up 1 game

  11. #811
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    how do professional football players not be able to fall onto a damn football AND KEEP IT

  12. #812
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    nice butterfingers jets

  13. #813
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fuck you jets special teams fucking fuckers god damn bitches

  14. #814
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    loooooooooool.... freaking Jets

  15. #815
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    tom just big ben'd the jets line

  16. #816
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Please tell me I'm not the only person that notices everytime Gene Steratore announces a Jet penalty, he smiles a little.

  17. #817
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    wattttttttt lol

  18. #818

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Gronk!

  19. #819
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Nice call by the officials there /nosarcasm

  20. #820
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    9 left in the third... this game is going to fucking midnight goddamn.

Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 22:21
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10