Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1239
  1. #901
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    oh hey demos is back from the wedding between his sister and tron or something

  2. #902
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Also, since I've been away for the last week, someone explain to me why rhino was banned. nfl thread or somewhere else?

  3. #903
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    IF ANYONE NEEDS ME, IM STILL ON THE BANDWAGON

    WINNING THE NFC EAST, BOOK IT
    well when you put it like that, maybe they can put it together next week




    fuck

  4. #904
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    oh hey demos is back from the wedding between his sister and tron or something
    I think I saved you all when I refrained from posting blacked out all week. My liver is going through a massive detox right now

  5. #905
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,678
    BG Level
    10

    people dont know how the eagles work, first they ruin all hope (as in right now)

    then when everyone thinks hope is ruined, they win a game (this weeks giants game) and then everyone is like wellllllll maybe they can do it

    then they will play the patriots and beat them somehow and people will be like UH OH HERE THEY COME, FALSE HOPE

    then they will lose to the seahawks and people are like, oh.

  6. #906
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    well when you put it like that, maybe they can put it together next week




    fuck
    I HOPE SO. GO IGGLES.

  7. #907
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,678
    BG Level
    10

    what i am saying is it is too early in the season to be crushed as an eagles fan, just when you think you are out they pull you back in, then later they are like ok now we're out

  8. #908
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    people dont know how the eagles work, first they ruin all hope (as in right now)

    then when everyone thinks hope is ruined, they win a game (this weeks giants game) and then everyone is like wellllllll maybe they can do it

    then they will play the patriots and beat them somehow and people will be like UH OH HERE THEY COME, FALSE HOPE

    then they will lose to the seahawks and people are like, oh.
    You're thinking of the Ravens, the Eagles will win out and take the division then lose to the 5th-seeded Bears in the first round

  9. #909
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    people dont know how the eagles work, first they ruin all hope (as in right now)

    then when everyone thinks hope is ruined, they win a game (this weeks giants game) and then everyone is like wellllllll maybe they can do it

    then they will play the patriots and beat them somehow and people will be like UH OH HERE THEY COME, FALSE HOPE

    then they will lose to the seahawks and people are like, oh.
    I feel like this already happened.
    Beat Washington
    Beat cowboys
    Lose hardfought battle to good bears.
    Then lose to john fucking skelton.

  10. #910
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,678
    BG Level
    10

    shut the fuck up ler....o, maybe.

  11. #911
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    look the point I'm making is that they'll do just enough for andy to keep his job, and he really needs the money now that all the buffets in philadelphia have banned him

  12. #912
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Tony Romo is making his move, passed Tom Brady in passer rating, 1.0 off Steve Young's pace for #2.
    He was #1 for 2007 and most of '08, before injury, his O-line slowly degrading, and Aaron Rodgers killed Britfar.

  13. #913
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,135
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    im on hte mccoy bandwagon

  14. #914
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I was so happy when I went to the Eagles game and they started playing "My Name Is" by Eminem after a big run by Shady. I always hear "I'm Back" in my head though, so meh

  15. #915
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52



    I lol'ed. Rex Ryan is still boss.

  16. #916
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    im on hte mccoy bandwagon
    http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/browns/w...colt-mccoy.jpg

  17. #917
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    YES

    http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1...-in_normal.jpg@granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen



    Mike Shanahan: Rex Grossman "is going to be our quarterback."

  18. #918
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,420
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    YES
    This means we see Beck instead. LOL

  19. #919
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post


    I lol'ed. Rex Ryan is still boss.
    BB is under his skin.

  20. #920
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    This means we see Beck instead. LOL
    Get ready for the RE-BECKONING

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 22:21
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10