Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1000 of 1239
  1. #981
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Implying you beat the jets in the AFC championship game.

  2. #982
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    ya that does seem impossible. the jets will never make it to the afc championship

  3. #983
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Implying you beat the jets in the AFC championship game.
    Implying any AFC division gets a second team in the playoffs.

    AFC NORTH

  4. #984
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I love when they say "has not thrown a pass since 2009" like Matt Leinart literally hasn't touched a football in 2 years

    also Matt Leinart about to pull a Tom Brady
    Funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you, rofl

  5. #985
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I don't care that they beat the Steelers twice, I cannot consider the team that lost to the Jaguars AND the Seahawks to be better than the Steelers or the Patriots.

    edit: oh god they lost to the titans too wtf is wrong with the ravens
    NFL.com

    How does an apparent good team like Baltimore look so bad on the road in three games this year? The answer: when they don't make big plays down the field in the passing game. Last week in Pittsburgh, the Ravens offense averaged a modest 6.3 yards per pass attempt; yesterday in Seattle, 4.9. Hard to beat anyone throwing for less than five yards per attempt. And when the Ravens have no running game, especially on the road, there will be breakdowns. Baltimore is not a complex offense, or even a creatively designed offense. They rely on the run with Rice and big throws down the field. If neither are working, which was the case in Seattle, Baltimore is capable of losing to anyone.
    Stop the run, stop the deep passes; win.

  6. #986
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Implying any AFC division gets a second team in the playoffs.

    AFC NORTH
    Implying the ravens or steelers being good.

  7. #987
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ravens are too fucking retarded on the coaching staff to really go far this year I think. When you've got a good RB like Ray Rice and you have Joe Flacco.. one of the definitions of 'game managers' throwing 52 times, you've got issues. I don't care if he can 'make the throws'.. clearly him chucking it so much doesn't work.

  8. #988

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    What's up with that, you have Ray fucking Rice on your team and the niggas not getting at least 15+ touches a game.

  9. #989
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Implying you beat the jets in the AFC championship game.
    Implying the Jets make the playoffs

  10. #990
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    please tell me someone else is watching Gruden + Rodgers

  11. #991
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking MNF, still stuck at work. DVRing the game at home but I don't know I wanna just avoid all info about it and watch it in it's entirety or just catch the 4th quarter when I get home.

    Lame.

  12. #992
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    please tell me someone else is watching Gruden + Rodgers
    No way I could watch that, my kids are still awake and I don't want to scar them for life

  13. #993
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    please tell me someone else is watching Gruden + Rodgers
    I told my girl if she could suck me up half as good as that, I'd buy her a ring tomorrow

  14. #994
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Neil Rackers may have to give up his jersey number.

  15. #995
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Neil Rackers may have to give up his jersey number.
    what? haha

  16. #996
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Really fucking loud there, gotdayum.

  17. #997
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    oh the lolz

  18. #998
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy shit rofl.

  19. #999
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    vikings, lol

  20. #1000
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Damn, already?

Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 22:21
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10