Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1335

Thread: So she was 14 after all     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #881
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7



    good god

  2. #882
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

  3. #883
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,412
    BG Level
    6

    Ruri-ruri probably wasn't the best example for that poster.... seeing as what is implied to happen in the movie.

  4. #884
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    You guys are silly. She's a virgin!

  5. #885
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryssan View Post
    Ruri-ruri probably wasn't the best example for that poster.... seeing as what is implied to happen in the movie.
    Lol like i know wtf about animu.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk

  6. #886
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    "Why is her entire copyright/trademark watermark entirely in quotation marks?"

  7. #887
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Because her pictures are "protected".

  8. #888
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Because her pictures are "protected".
    Something my dick wont be should I put it inside her.

  9. #889
    Human Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,169
    BG Level
    7

    Angie V Enterprises, LLC

    VARONA, ANGELINE
    300 SOUTH POINTE DR # 707
    MIAMI BEACH FL 33139 US

    God damn, the internet is creepy.

    FYI, the address is not residential.

  10. #890
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Buying plane ticket now

  11. #891
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Angie V enterprises? lol

  12. #892
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Hahaha, according to the links she filed to make that business 3 weeks before the story this thread is based off of aired. Good reporting, ABC.

  13. #893
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Hahaha, according to the links she filed to make that business 3 weeks before the story this thread is based off of aired. Good reporting, ABC.
    Unless it was broadcast live, the interview probably happened first. But yeah the two events are close enough chronologically to up the classiness of Angie V.

  14. #894
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Unless it was broadcast live, the interview probably happened first. But yeah the two events are close enough chronologically to up the classiness of Angie V.
    Well, the article was published Nov 9th, filing was Oct 18th, I can't imagine a media organization sitting on a story for over a month, especially when they didn't exactly do in-depth research about it to begin with.

  15. #895
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7






  16. #896
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I like the professional car photos

  17. #897
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    304
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

    Every time this thread gets bumped I click on it hoping to find nudes or a pornography shoot, but instead I just see pictures. Saddened, but it is better than nothing I guess.

  18. #898
    Tamale Baby
    Groundskeeper of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    stop bumping unless NOODS!

  19. #899
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    fuck that shit, bump more often.

  20. #900
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I concur, the chick is still hot even with clothing on or things covering her. If you need to see full blown nudity to have a positive thought about a girl, you probably need to scale back your pornography intake.

Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So there was a pre-screening at my College just now...
    By Jimmayus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 00:29
  2. So I was checking out Youtube
    By Kross in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-07-27, 09:04
  3. So I was at best buy today..
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2005-08-30, 08:12