Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1000 of 1335

Thread: So she was 14 after all     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #981
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So, because we find her attractive here on the board, (which she is), it completely rules out her having self-esteem issues? Lol. Movie stars have self-esteem issues. That shit happens. And you know there's people on boards like this that'll nitpick a girl that you and I may find hot as fuck, but they'll say "God damn her nose is too big" or "her ears are too big" and that little shit can get them wondering about themselves. Pretty people have just as many self-esteem issues as ugly fucks.

  2. #982
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Self-esteem woes can hit anyone, no matter how good/bad they look or perform. You had that musical artist that was huge back in the 70's that just offed himself this week because he felt that he was a shit performer, no matter how many standing ovations he got.

    Stay classy.

  3. #983
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I was mostly kidding.

    I would thinking taking pictures like that and putting them all over the internet she would either have very strong self-esteem, or looking for attention to be reassure that she is good looking. Just doesn't add up is what I mean.

  4. #984
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I was mostly kidding.
    Not here to jump on anyone's case, but lol. You know how well internet sarcasm's received, gotta usually put something there to note that's what you were shooting for.

    Even still, looked srs to me.

  5. #985
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Ah, the classic twinkie defense for online discussions.

    "I was kiddin', yo!"

  6. #986
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Whatever floats your boat. Either way, i'm sure we all agree that this girl is pretty much full of it.

  7. #987
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,750
    BG Level
    10

    I wouldn't be surprised. Had a chick in high school with roughly the same criteria as Angie, fine as fuck, and the most butt ugly people were able to hit it with relative ease if you played to her insecurities.

  8. #988
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. Had a chick in high school with roughly the same criteria as Angie, fine as fuck, and the most butt ugly people were able to hit it with relative ease if you played to her insecurities.
    There's hope for all of us yet :3

  9. #989
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    What ever happen to that sarcasm symbol that was suppose to solve all our problems?

  10. #990
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    she looked better when she was 14, bitch is getting to old now

  11. #991
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That voice...


  12. #992
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,955
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Her waist is soooooo small compared to those tits. Its absolutely astounding how that works. I'm not complaining at all; I'm just amazed at how that works. How does her back do it?

    If she hit the gym and put on like, 6 pounds of muscle, good gravy. Just widen that body out a little bid with some real meat (not Burger King) and that'd be that.
    My fiance's kind of like that. Tiny waist, large boobs. Athletic body. I always assumed women like that just deal with it and complain about their big boobs on a daily basis.

  13. #993
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Can't make a post like that without pictures.

  14. #994
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,955
    BG Level
    10

    Yes I can.

  15. #995
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    You are a terrible human being.

  16. #996
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,955
    BG Level
    10

    Yes, yes I am. I hate to be that "take my word for it" guy, but you'll just have to take my word for it. I don't have much of a reason to be dishonest at this age.

  17. #997
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    Oh cmon, just black out her face and do it.

  18. #998
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    black out her face and the background then PM someone the pic and they'll post it and they'll be like "omg this is totally my girlfriend and not Kuro's so there is no way Kuro can get in trouble if his GF ever finds out because it's totally not his gf.

  19. #999
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    my girlfriend weighs 105 pounds, has DD tits, sucks my cock better than most pornstars do, and she's openly by and we have 3somes all the time with all her hot female friends...

    prove it? I dont have to prove anything.

  20. #1000
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Do you also play with her tits in the club?

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So there was a pre-screening at my College just now...
    By Jimmayus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 00:29
  2. So I was checking out Youtube
    By Kross in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-07-27, 09:04
  3. So I was at best buy today..
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2005-08-30, 08:12