I'm pretty sure she's seen more dicks than Kuya and Milkster combined.
I'm pretty sure she's seen more dicks than Kuya and Milkster combined.
I dont think a single guy appears on her instagram more than once. Different dude in every picture and all her little quote / card bullshit is about her looking forward to and/or wanting to fuck. Still would plow, even if I was the 50th dude
50th?
She does the same damn pose in every fucking picture
and you're pissy why?
Finally.
![]()
Pretty damn good although 1 faceless pull down of the shirt is still definitely leaving wanting more, like a topless pic of her with her face in the shot. Is there a source on this one??
i require proof, but god, please
good enough for me
WHAT
There may be a God after all lol
I wonder if new readers appreciate how long we've been waiting for this
26 pages at 50 PPP
rofl, good point. SOMEONE LIGHT THE CS SIGNAL. QUICK, POST POOP, OR STOLEN BIKES
Looks like this necklace.
![]()
PS. Can't believe you were dumb enough to just hotlink that. I would've saved it in a heartbeat in case it gets taken down or some shit. It's now on my bucket.
I say that with all the love btw