Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 955
  1. #581
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    A key that opens any lock is a master key, a lock that can be opened by any key is a broken lock.
    Word.

  2. #582
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_...CA.mkv.torrent

    Raaa raa raa ra ra raa ra raa rarara rararaa rara raa raaaa

  3. #583
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,535
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  4. #584
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,978
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    GC16 was shit, Shu turned into HITLAH.

    I read the first chapter of Astral Ocean and my dick is already hard. When does it premiere and is there going to be any places simulcasting it?

  5. #585
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Utter despair at that entire episode.

  6. #586
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Reverse harem!? What kind of nonsense...

    Make a show about a slut and expect it not to fail, come on...
    Go watch Ouran and then say that. No idea about this show but Ouran was a reverse harem and was awesome.

  7. #587
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I definitely recommend NOT watching Persona 4 episode 18 just after watching the hour long special of Naruto. I don't think I need to explain why.

  8. #588
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    lol, your puny heart can't take it?

  9. #589
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I wept. I wept hard.

  10. #590
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Is persona out already? I haven't seen anything yet.

  11. #591
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

  12. #592
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Nisemonogatari Ep 6

    Shinobu>>>>>>>>>>>Senjogahara.

    Spoiler: show









    Guilty Crown Ep 16

    We're in full train wreck mode, and this train ain't stoppin' for nobody.


    Black Rock Shooter Ep 2

    WTF IS THIS SHIT.
    http://i.minus.com/ibg85EBNANjnsg.gif

  13. #593
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I'd disagree with the degree, but she pretty much fucking stole the show at this point.

    Not to mention CV: Maaya Sakamoto = orgasm in my ears whenever she shows up.

  14. #594
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Nisemonogatari Ep 6

    Shinobu>>>>>>>>>>>Senjogahara.

    Spoiler: show







    My god.. loli's are taking over, their everywhere, so many I know, going elin loli's in tera even...! O_o

  15. #595
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Black Rock Shooter is fucking awesome but I have no idea what I'm watching, lol

  16. #596
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I also liked BRS, but we are apparently the only two who did.

    I can see why people have some issue with the normal world stuff...but it's really not that bad.


    [edit]

    @Mouretsu
    Amazing episode. I want more of this and less at school

  17. #597
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Nisemonogatari so damn good. Senjo talking about being bullied, or hiding it rather, was hilarious. Shinobu showing up was perfect too, with the whole 'order me' bit.

    Finished Redline earlier too, what an epic movie and the artwork was phenomenal, super impressive. Ending was cool too.

  18. #598
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    My god.. loli's are taking over, their everywhere, so many I know, going elin loli's in tera even...! O_o
    Isn't that Lolisette in your sig? lol

  19. #599
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Isn't that Lolisette in your sig? lol
    ( ゚Д゚)

    Well if you saw the full pic, she doesn't look too loli

  20. #600
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    That person in your last gif looks like a male version of Taiga. o_O

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Summer 2012 Anime Season Thread.
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 2012-10-15, 04:58
  2. Fall 2011 Anime thread
    By Insanecyclone in forum Anime
    Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 2012-01-07, 10:54
  3. Summer 2011 Anime Thread
    By Ragns in forum Anime
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 18:57
  4. Spring 2011 Anime Thread
    By Avvesione in forum Anime
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 2011-06-28, 22:51
  5. Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]
    By Senoska in forum Anime
    Replies: 15534
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 14:04