Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 955
  1. #781
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Rinne no Lagrange
    They should seriously start thinking about a water safety day or drowning awareness week...or something.

    Good episode, but all these people drowning made me laugh. 6 in 9 episodes is too many.

  2. #782
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Avv sent me this on AIM not too long ago.

    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=410115
    According to the official twitter, a sequel anime to Kyousougiga was announced. The details of the new anime will be revealed later.

    I know I'm pretty much the only person who loved the OVA on this board, but fuck yeah!

  3. #783
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Huh, I thought the Kyousougiga OVA was really interesting. It sort of dropped you in medias res but by the end I was intrigued. The only drawback was the quality of the release was so terrible and I never saw a good release.

  4. #784
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    They released a better rip one week after the shitty one. Not blueray quality, but you couldnt see the pixel anymore at least.

    But yeah, the comment I remember were mostly negative or neutral. I'm exaggerating when I say nobody liked, but it didn't seem to be the consensus.

  5. #785
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I liked it as well, I was just disappointed when I found out it was only that one episode. It left me wanting more. I'm really glad that it is going to continue in some form though.

  6. #786
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I thought it was weird but I spent most of the time thinking "Oh, cool. They actually let Kugimiya Rie use another voice."

  7. #787
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Another 9




    (don't get me wrong, I still love the show, but dammit, plot device like that are annoying)

  8. #788
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Another 9




    (don't get me wrong, I still love the show, but dammit, plot device like that are annoying)
    I thought it was hilarious along with the TRUE DEATH MONTAGE happening at the same time. I still liked the episode but they're a bit blatant in stringing us along.

    Can't tell you how much I laughed at the end of the recording. Please turn over the tape for a hilariously long-winded solution to your problems.

    Nichibros 9

    I thought the episode was generally good all around, the ending skit was surprisingly cool. Still, boy meets boy got me good.

  9. #789
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I thought it was hilarious along with the TRUE DEATH MONTAGE happening at the same time. I still liked the episode but they're a bit blatant in stringing us along.
    Hey Ulmega (spoilers for Another ep 9)

    Spoiler: show
    Info about a death, so you shouldn't read if you haven't watched the episode yet (but if you don't care...)
    Spoiler: show
    Looks like Aya didn't die after all. I checked the updated class roster and her face isn't crossed off after episode 9. Here's the link: http://www.another-anime.jp/characte.../zaseki-09.jpg

    Also decided to cheat and went onto the Wiki for Another and it says she doesn't die in the original (the novel) despite the accident occurring.

    So FUCK YEAH my favorite characters lives. Whether she reappears in the anime after this though is another question altogether.

  10. #790
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Stuff on anime:

    http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2012/...-anime-review/

    BTW, just curious for some feedback on these, should I do two of these each week next season so that I'm not always a week late on Another and Chihayafuru or are you guys fine with it being like this and doing each week as a post? I kinda feel a little funny talking about the beach episode in this post when we're already done with the next episode and talking about it. Same with Chihayfuru. Just curious what you guys think and thanks for any feedback.

  11. #791
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,991
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Why couldn't the rest of Ano Natsu be as good as this weeks episode.

  12. #792
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Void/Guilty Night: Crown's Feel 20

    Spoiler: show
    Whole lotta nothing. Gai is technically but not really but kind of related to Shu. Well, that's irrelevant.

    Also, it's not your fault dude, you didn't get my arm cut off. Oh wait, yeah you did, and the entire thing kind of is your fault alone, but I won't say that.

  13. #793
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    @GC

    It's stupid that we had to wait 20 episodes to get an explanation for the virus, when it turns out that many characters already knew what happened. If they had told us that earlier, maybe the setting would have been more interesting.


    The episode on its own was decent, but the harm is already done.

  14. #794
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    P4 22: Tears would've been shed if I didn't play the game

  15. #795
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Bad end?

  16. #796
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Black Rock Shooter

    Continues to make no sense whatsoever. Is there something I'm missing here?

  17. #797
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Black Rock Shooter

    Continues to make no sense whatsoever. Is there something I'm missing here?
    I didn't think it was that hard to follow, except for Dead Master parts. I'm still not sure who she is, and why they want her back, but it should be explained eventually..


    But essentially, Yuu became aware of her "other world" persona when she was younger and realized she could dump all the unhappy memories on her. If that persona died, all the unhappy memories would be lost, and your real world self could be happy again.

    Sato is obviously against the idea, and fused with BRS to stop that, but she ended up losing control in the process.

  18. #798
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Bad end?
    The fork on the ending path

  19. #799
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I didn't think it was that hard to follow, except for Dead Master parts. I'm still not sure who she is, and why they want her back, but it should be explained eventually..


    But essentially, Yuu became aware of her "other world" persona when she was younger and realized she could dump all the unhappy memories on her. If that persona died, all the unhappy memories would be lost, and your real world self could be happy again.

    Sato is obviously against the idea, and fused with BRS to stop that, but she ended up losing control in the process.
    So, schizophrenia + estrogen overload?

    Alright.

  20. #800
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    bitches be crazy

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Summer 2012 Anime Season Thread.
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 2012-10-15, 04:58
  2. Fall 2011 Anime thread
    By Insanecyclone in forum Anime
    Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 2012-01-07, 10:54
  3. Summer 2011 Anime Thread
    By Ragns in forum Anime
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 18:57
  4. Spring 2011 Anime Thread
    By Avvesione in forum Anime
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 2011-06-28, 22:51
  5. Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]
    By Senoska in forum Anime
    Replies: 15534
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 14:04