right.
right.
Use the god damn TAC's clockwork!
marn looks like he's about to eat the monitor
DAT phoenix wright
I can feel Nitsuki's tears from here.
Dat Thor!
Dat choke.
Choked so fucking hard![]()
Flocker exposed lol
I'm at work, sucks he lost, but there's always room for improvement. It's only the beginning of ultimate. He exposed jwong in wnf and that was some good shit right there.
I'm making Flocker my personal rival. He just doesn't know it yet. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Got damn, DacidBro and Chrisis also blown up. Crazy matches.
Not yet! Still more hyperbolic. I'm watching though, lol.
Chris G you salty motherfucker. What the shit. Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............
LOL. Dude just straight up stood up and quit, Hahahahaha. What a salty dude.
Man, sucks for Chris G, guy always seemed cool to me. Also, Yipes losing to Floe was also sad. Why didn't he hit like a grown ass man?
Chris G is an ass irl.
Comparing that to a lot of the regular NY East Coasters I got a chance to meet. He doesn't stick out as someone I would hang out with outside of the arcade. Only one I haven't really gotten to meet is Yipes.
I've met him a while back --he's been way cooler than that. Dunno what's up with him lately.
Yipes is an amazing dude from experience. Would hang out with anyone any time for the hell of it, if you're cool enough and know how to play Mahvel.
Yipes is so niceI met him once for like half a minute... I told him I really loved his commentating and he was actually shy!! haha.
Marvel made main event now, so it should start at 5~6PST today! (instead of the 1:30 it was scheduled for)
http://twitter.com/#!/JWonggg/status/148293488549703681
http://twitter.com/#!/levelupseries/...43447047241728