• Navigation
Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1718
  1. #21
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Pretty sure (as someone mentioned it a thread or two ago) that Minnesota's 1st rounder goes to the Patriots. (Randy Moss)
    and carolina is tied with them, and lost h2h. and has a brutal end of season schedule... @DET (loss), @IND (COULD win, prolly wont), @TB (loss), vATL (loss), @HOU (loss), vTB(loss), @NO (loss)

  2. #22
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Pretty sure (as someone mentioned it a thread or two ago) that Minnesota's 1st rounder goes to the Patriots. (Randy Moss)
    Haha I completely forgot about that.....

  3. #23
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    and carolina is tied with them, and lost h2h. and has a brutal end of season schedule... @DET (loss), @IND (COULD win, prolly wont), @TB (loss), vATL (loss), @HOU (loss), vTB(loss), @NO (loss)
    I'm all in with Suck to Trade Luck.

    Seriously. The compensation would be insane, and Cam has more than proven that he's our guy.

    Make it fucking happen.

  4. #24
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Pretty sure (as someone mentioned it a thread or two ago) that Minnesota's 1st rounder goes to the Patriots. (Randy Moss)
    o.O no it doesn't. we got like a 4th rounder from you assholes

  5. #25
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Then cam falls on his face while Luck goes on to win 5 superbowls.

  6. #26
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    our extra 1st rounder this next draft comes from the saints because they traded up for lolingram

  7. #27
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I'm all in with Suck to Trade Luck.

    Seriously. The compensation would be insane, and Cam has more than proven that he's our guy.

    Make it fucking happen.
    get 2 or 3 picks to help out in other spots like the d and beefen up the oline mmmmmhmmmmm

  8. #28
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Then cam falls on his face while Luck goes on to win 5 superbowls.
    this however is the most likely scenario

  9. #29
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Then cam falls on his face while Luck goes on to win 5 superbowls.

  10. #30
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    get 2 or 3 picks to help out in other spots like the d and beefen up the oline mmmmmhmmmmm
    2 or 3? For the next Peyton Manning? This would be Ricky v2.whoa

  11. #31

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    o.O no it doesn't. we got like a 4th rounder from you assholes
    I see; nevermind then. @Q@; I wasn't sure it was that high, but no one corrected the previous comment regarding the round of the pick.

    And you assholes? I've got nothing to do with the Vikings :<

  12. #32
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Why are people posting about suck for luck?

    Indy won. That's it. They aren't going to win two more games.

  13. #33
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    B/c it's the only thing losers have to cheer for atm.

  14. #34
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    2nd worst team in the nfl /fistpump

  15. #35
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I mean, I'd be all hyped about us winning the SB next year if we weren't being clockblocked by the end of the world.

  16. #36

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Why are people posting about suck for luck?

    Indy won. That's it. They aren't going to win two more games.
    Orlovsky might provide a spark.. ('-')

  17. #37
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I mean, I'd be all hyped about us winning the SB next year if we weren't being clockblocked by the end of the world.
    checkmate

  18. #38
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    People in BG money, as of right now, yahoo doesn't allow three team trades. I need to make one. All parties have agreed. Since the deadline is friday, it's impossible to make 2 separate trades due to time constaints. Anyone have a problem with me pushing it through?

    Tyche gets:
    Greg Jennings
    Demarco Murray

    Recuperi gets:
    Brandon Marshall
    Jermichael Finley
    Santonio Holmes

    DemosthenesII gets:
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Victor Cruz

    Edit: I sent out a league wide email on this.

  19. #39
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    B/c it's the only thing losers have to cheer for atm.
    Think of it this way - you'll be one of the few losers who doesn't desperately need a QB and will have your pick of the litter otherwise.

  20. #40
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    idk who recuperi is giving up but hes making out like a bandit it seems.

    Otherwise, it seems ok I guess, but fuck you for getting DMM.

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 2010-11-24, 23:54
  2. NFL Week 1: PUT IT ON THE BOARD!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 2293
    Last Post: 2010-09-16, 20:16
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  5. NFL Week 6: It's a gimme.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 933
    Last Post: 2009-10-22, 19:24
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  7. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  8. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51
  9. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19