I agree that Cowherd rides the Romo cock hard, but I don't think he downplays AR very much. Pretty sure he considers him the best in the league. I feel like he talks about the Cowboys/Yankees so much because that's what his audience wants to hear about, no?
So I was enjoying Tim Tebow trolling the NFL, but after listening to fucking Skip Bayless this morning suck his cock over and over again I'm off it. I hope he loses the next 4 games, continuing to play shitty until they put Orton back in and become competitive again.
Oh great and now he's sucking Vince Young's cock after a stunning...3 INT game yesterday.
Haha, Vince Young is the only starting QB this year to throw 3 INTs and win. Goddamnit the Giants are terribad.
The man wears a damn scuba suit during snow storms, that alone just makes Brady awesome in storms.
Being a pussy makes you awesome?
Nah.
Da Bears' long snapper also tore his ACL.Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will undergo surgery on the thumb on his throwing hand after breaking it during Sunday's 31-20 victory over the San Diego Chargers.
The team initially said the surgery would take place Tuesday but quickly changed that statement to say a date hasn't been set.
Cutler injured the right thumb while trying to make a tackle on Antoine Cason, who intercepted a pass with just less than 10 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. Cutler continued to play after the injury, completing his final two passes for 24 yards in the team's final drive.
Bears coach Lovie Smith, who is scheduled to address the media at 1 p.m. ET, wouldn't speculate on how long Cutler will be out while speaking to WBBM Radio on Monday morning. Sources said that he will likely miss the final six regular-season games, but the team is expressing hope that he can return before that.
"I'm not going to play doctor right now," Smith said when asked how long Cutler will be sidelined. "We're going through the process. We will be able to tell you a little bit more. That's all we can tell you right now. That's all we know right now."
Its the cards btw.
can the eagles just fall out of playoff contention so I don't get my hopes up any longer please
I mean really, to say that they have a realistic shot is just ridiculous
Can gb clinch a playoff spot this week?
I think it's possible but would require a number of other losses - even then we might not have all the tiebreakers locked up. Even if the Bears lose also this week, they and the Lions could win out guaranteeing them the North and 1 WC at 12-4 while the Pack could lose out and be 11-5. If the Cowboys and Giants lose this week, neither could win a wild card over an 11-5 GB team since they play each other twice still. New Orleans would lose to the Lions in this scenario but could win out and win the South, beating Atlanta in the process, which would make Atlanta 11-5 at best and we beat them H2H and would have a better conference record (9-3).
Yeah ok I think it's possible but unlikely. The 49ers clinch the West this week with a win over Baltimore and a Seattle loss to the Redskins though.
Aaron Rodgers is the second player in NFL history to have 8 3-TD games in their first 10 games. Only Tom Brady had more, doing it all 10 times in '07. Tom had 2 3-TD games in his last 5 that season.
Only Drew Brees is on pace to break Marino's passing yardage mark now, Rodgers would fall 16 yards short, although he would beat him in combined passing and rushing yards. Rodgers is still on pace to break the single-season passer rating, completion percentage, and combined touchdowns marks.
But can he convert a 3rd and 6?
Or give a cancer patient an autograph?