Andy Reid after the game to Marshawn Lynch: Hey Marshawn, did you finish that bag of Skittles?
Fucking lol
Please tell me youre joking lol
Djax sux bro
YOU FUCKING KEEP THAT CANCER AWAY! YOU HEAR ME?
i think it works on only two levels
gandalf...lolol
Skittles is offering Marshawn Lynch a 24-month free supply & a customized dispenser for his locker for last night's exposure.
thats awesome
Good morning everyone, I'm going to go ahead and drown my sorrows by watching the newest eatdatpussy445 video
note i have not watched this yet
Okay that video sucked, except for the phrase "nutted on our fucking eyelid and jacked off in our fucking ears"
I missed the whole nickname thing now. why is he called skittles?
What?
I don't even.
just read about it. that's pretty fucking weird
rolos are way better too
Man I thought the endorsement was a joke when I read it here.
That's pretty fucking awesome on skittles part.