Bengals: Awful
Bengals: Awful
I'm starting to think that Miami may legitimately be a good team with Moore.
Dammit, I benched Andre Johnson too ><
Fuck yeah! TD Bess
The offense can move the ball. Benson is running well, they're passing is pretty good. Protection isn't bad.
Penalties are killing them, especially in the red zone.
Brandon Tate blows
and the defense can't tackle.
Dalton isn't doing bad
Christmas time.
Christmas connection!
AJ green is so damn good.
Davis is such a beast
If you mean Vontae, I agree
Bears have two white safeties on the field at the same time. Not good.
Grossman terrible in the red zone, he's only effective chuckin' it deep yo.
no block in the back call on a steelers punt return TD
that hail mary
lol
I'm just so freaking annoyed the Bears didn't learn from the NFC Championship game last year and pickup a decent backup QB.