Why is phil rivers in prime time?
Why is phil rivers in prime time?
MVP ballot:
1. AR12
2. TEBOW
WHY DID IT SWITCH OFF THE FUCKING BRONCOS GAME, SHIT WAS GOOD.
Stupid fucking Falcons
Oh my god Denver going to be tied first.
Ponder just romo'd
With atl losing the bears are still in control of that playoff spot.
this trolling is outrageously entertaining
Matt Ryan is terrible.
Oh cool for some raisin I have GB and Giants on TV... cowboys on stream Q.Q
Lions and giants suck. Well be okay.
What the fuck GB.
and who does tebow play next week? chicago
god wills it
Elite Manning.
Just nutted so hard I put a hole in the roof. Holy crap this is not what I expected of this season. Hope? WHAT?! Denver has the tiebreakers over the Raiders right now. And thanks to the Bears losing everyone, Broncos could finish this season 10-6 and win the AFC West.
TIM TEBOW
first place in AFC west
WTF HOW
i mean YES
but no mostly WTF HOW