• Navigation
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1141 to 1160 of 1324
  1. #1141
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    by the way, tweek, stop it.

  2. #1142
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Packers are like the Badgers, they're gonna score 30 on you, but if you have a good enough offense you might get a hail-mary shot at winning.
    without you freaking out.. who do you think the best D GB has faced this year has been? my GB friend and I were discussing the other day. my first thought was CHI with how well they play vs GB otherwise maybe DET with how they were playing @ the time


    anyways it just makes me wonder why everyone thinks GB will 100% put up 30 on a BAL/PIT/HOU type D.. I don't think it can't happen I just don't consider it as much as a lock I guess. It's kind of hard to tell because GB hasn't been put in many of those situations before this week vs NYG

  3. #1143
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    by the way, tweek, stop it.
    well i should have quoted cleverness i wasn't saying "hey wtf no one mentioned alex smith" i was saying no one fucking mentioned alex smith for a reason cleverness so why are you bringing him up

  4. #1144
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    he was good enough to game manage a win against the giants and without gore though but who's counting
    You are obviously with a statement like that. I mean you can't brag about beating the Giants, after having lost against the Cowboys, after breaking Romos ribs, with Gore. Naw son, your team sucks bro. Difference is I realize my team is average at best, you don't.

  5. #1145
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    are you going to the rose bowl archie? I might go

  6. #1146
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    You are obviously with a statement like that. I mean you can't brag about beating the Giants, after having lost against the Cowboys, after breaking Romos ribs, with Gore. Naw son, your team sucks bro. Difference is I realize my team is average at best, you don't.
    alex smith is not good, i have not once said he was. the difference between you and I is I can recognize that SF isn't built around a QB and doesn't rely on the QB to win games.. you seem to think that a team is only as good as their QB when I have an understanding there are other aspects of football still especially defense and special teams to help keep someone in a game. all they ask smith to do is not turn the ball over he's done a decent job at that this year, good for him.

    i do not believe SF defense is average, if you think it is w/e

  7. #1147
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    are you going to the rose bowl archie? I might go
    90% yes that I'll go with my gf and her parents.

    You're going just for the F of it? Didn't think you had a dog in that fight.

  8. #1148
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    without you freaking out.. who do you think the best D GB has faced this year has been? my GB friend and I were discussing the other day. my first thought was CHI with how well they play vs GB otherwise maybe DET with how they were playing @ the time


    anyways it just makes me wonder why everyone thinks GB will 100% put up 30 on a BAL/PIT/HOU type D.
    CHI

    and because there's no defense for the perfect pass

  9. #1149
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    tbh i think GB def would be the best matchup to face GB as weird as that sounds, their aggressive play style would prolly be the best to pick off AR12 the most and get burned by him all @ the same time

  10. #1150
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    90% yes that I'll go with my gf and her parents.

    You're going just for the F of it? Didn't think you had a dog in that fight.
    Most of my family lives in Oregon, are huge fans, and going. I went with them when it was oregon/osu 2 years ago and I might have em pick me up again. Being a cal bears fan, I had to get good and fucked up before the game to cheer for the fucking ducks and had a really awesome time from what I can remember. I might come search you out in the parking lot and we'll compare dick length

  11. #1151
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry


  12. #1152
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Definitely fake, Tebow wouldn't hang out with blacks.

  13. #1153
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    my fiancee claims he is gay and looking at him, his voice, and how he acts, he very well could be. How fucking delicious would a gay scandal be with tebow? The fans reaction would be classic

  14. #1154
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    He's actually probably the one guy who could pull it off unharmed.

  15. #1155
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Ar12 has few weaknesses if any at all but it seems the Tampa 2 gives him the most trouble.

  16. #1156
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    I feel sorry for the sad pieces of shit that have to watch tonight's ______




    This was a public service hatin' from yours truly magicman.

  17. #1157
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    PHIL RIVERS, HERE'S A WINNER

  18. #1158
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Ar12 has few weaknesses if any at all but it seems the Tampa 2 gives him the most trouble.
    this is true too

  19. #1159
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Ar12 has few weaknesses if any at all but it seems the Tampa 2 gives him the most trouble.
    Yep. If you have the right personnel to play it it seems to be the hardest for him to beat consistently.

  20. #1160
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    also third downs

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 10 - Tyven's Betting Advice Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1238
    Last Post: 2011-11-16, 20:16
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. NFL Week 13: Uman
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 2010-12-09, 09:31
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  5. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  6. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  7. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48