Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1112
  1. #361
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    dat coverage

  2. #362
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    If they tie this up I am going to fucking laugh

  3. #363
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If Hanie throws the ball a single time on this drive, Martz should be fired on the walk to the team bus.

  4. #364
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    "I would not be surprised to see an onside kick right here"

    Hahahaha

  5. #365
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,668
    BG Level
    10

    how do they not get that onside kick, lol

  6. #366
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Broncos don't recover, God hates Tebow?

  7. #367
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    God moose is the only guy on that team that isn't a high functional retard.

  8. #368
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,668
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Broncos don't recover, God hates Tebow?
    np, god will make hanie fumble the snap

  9. #369
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Welp, there goes the 100 passer rating streak, Flynn is in. Shitty.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk

  10. #370
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    np, god will make hanie fumble the snap
    No, he will make Barber run out of bounds.

  11. #371
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Barber, you stain. I love you.

  12. #372
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,668
    BG Level
    10

    god made barber step out of bounds

    edit: curses

  13. #373
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking retard

  14. #374
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Jesus told him to

  15. #375

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    TEBOW TIME

  16. #376
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Welp, there goes the 100 passer rating streak, Flynn is in. Shitty.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
    what you mean?

  17. #377
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    remember when I said Marion Barber was the best pick up this year.

    yea, neither do I.

  18. #378
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Fucking retard
    Remember when you loved Barber? I do.

  19. #379

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    remember when I said Marion Barber was the best pick up this year.

    yea, neither do I.
    lol

  20. #380
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    remember when I said Marion Barber was the best pick up this year.

    yea, neither do I.

    actually he still is.

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 2011-10-25, 16:51
  4. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  5. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  7. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42