God look at that slowmo hug from Fox, he hates himself for doing it.
God look at that slowmo hug from Fox, he hates himself for doing it.
ESPN just splooged all over everything.
I think it's kinda sad that the last 5 minutes of this game are the most enjoyable football I've seen all day :/ Jets and Packers game was a blowout, and Rodgers can't convert 3rd downs unless it's over 15 yards.
Bears won toss for those with a dead stream
I like how Tebow will get credit for the opposing RB running oob like a fucking retard and picking up enough yards for his kicker to try a 59 yd FG. Just like he made the interception happen last week and returned it inside the 20.
Also no
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
Game Over.
still can't believe we got tebowned. ugh..
Tebow activated beastmode in the 4th quarter.
LETS GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CANT LET TIM TEBOW WIN
holy shit at that punt.
If the bears win, I will rock a Bears Sigatar for the next week.