1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 19 hours, 57 minutes
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 447

Thread: Patch 1.20 Notes~     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #241
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    BG Level
    2

    Yea just found out you need to have the seals to be able to promote to complete it, oh well caravan grinding i guess.

  2. #242
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    I've no intention of doing those DoH/L achievements, screw the tools. It was bad enough levelling my classes properly while half the server is botting without doing the same number of synths again. Even with hasty handing everything it would take a long ass time. And you can't hasty had a gathering node.

    Why couldn't they make interesting achievements like craft 100 +3 items? Oh wait, they made HQs easy mode.

  3. #243

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Does the combat seems slower and more boring to anyone now?
    If you actually used more abilities than are currently available to you pre-patch, you were not optimizing your role. I don't see much difference in playstyle, and welcome the stricter roles classes have.

  4. #244
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Anyone can report how much MP Piety adds now at 50 if it's been changed? I capped Mind on CNJ but I'm not sure if I should stack VIT for buffs or just bump MP.

  5. #245
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    ... 300? 450? 225? is it seriously that bad? I had no idea, i still thought there was around 10k-15k still playing ...but this... this is retarded... and i wonder how many will quit when the money start's getting taken out of their accounts...

    how many servers? and approx 500 per? (sorta high but even still...)

    I think... SE just needs to stop wasting time and effort on this "version" and just close it down till the 2.0 is ready... maybe re-release, hell re-do beta testing... something.
    Doesn't seem that bad, I recall about 2000 ish range was average "good" per server, and stuff got laggy/login ques around 2,500 per server.

    Of course it will drop when it goes P2P, and SE will probably do something about it considering they gave a gap from patch 1.2 -> P2P days to "see what happens", I bet.

  6. #246
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Does anyone else have issues with gear macros skipping lines? I appreciate that we don't have to wait as long for them to play out but having to hit them twice just to get everything to swap isn't much of an improvement.

    Especially accessories when there's more than 1 of the same piece.

  7. #247
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    My Gridanian company guy says I can't flag the 2nd quest until I have been awarded an "Emerald Leaf." The hell is that? I haven't done the last promotion because I ran out of seals, but the notes say I have to do the quest to get fully promoted anyhow. How do I shot quest?

  8. #248
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    84
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by sceptre View Post
    Got all NMs down and onto Moogle now,
    easiest way we found was sleeping the little sprigs as we walked threw , unless they was easy to avoid which hugging the wall generally is the way.

    on cassie aswell if you wait a while all the trees run away to another location or circle it then gives a chance to pull him and get him down fast.
    good luck all =)
    Cassie does Bad Breath every so often and that makes the Trees around it go away. I thought that was funny the 1st time I seen it.

  9. #249
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    My Gridanian company guy says I can't flag the 2nd quest until I have been awarded an "Emerald Leaf." The hell is that? I haven't done the last promotion because I ran out of seals, but the notes say I have to do the quest to get fully promoted anyhow. How do I shot quest?
    nvm im a dumbface

  10. #250
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,853
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You get the item (leaf etc.) when you hand in the 2,5k seals, can get the quest after that.

  11. #251
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Lindblum first
    1/24?

  12. #252
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    THE REAL HOT BUTTON ISSUE IS DID YOU EXPLOIT

  13. #253
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    THE REAL HOT BUTTON ISSUE IS DID YOU EXPLOIT
    lol if you mean wipe on accident, sure

  14. #254
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    107
    BG Level
    3

    oh wow my client crashed for the first time in a traditional crash, not freeze..........wth

  15. #255
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    You get the item (leaf etc.) when you hand in the 2,5k seals, can get the quest after that.
    Ah, so the notes actually meant that after you pay up the seals for the promotion as usual, you are then forced to do the quest as part of the promotion process.

  16. #256
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    oh wow my client crashed for the first time in a traditional crash, not freeze..........wth
    Did it happen randomly or when you tried to shut it down?

    Yesterday as I was logging off, I tried their new Exit Game Entirely option. I clicked it and the game crashed... well, that's certainly one way to exit the game and bypass the login screen.


    Dare I ask why everyone seems to be using ARCs all of a sudden again? Perhaps I missed the memo.

  17. #257
    Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,432
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Dare I ask why everyone seems to be using ARCs all of a sudden again? Perhaps I missed the memo.
    They got a DD boost so their dmg is on-par (better?) than other DDs of a similar level... and they take less damage since they won't get hit by most AoE. Incoming nerf, if you ask me.

  18. #258
    green jellybean
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,024
    BG Level
    6
    Blog Entries
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Dare I ask why everyone seems to be using ARCs all of a sudden again? Perhaps I missed the memo.
    The only reason why ARC weren't used on Ifrit is because of the anim lock. Now I'm just a smelly LNC again seems like people are leaning towards MRD or ARC

  19. #259
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    I don't even have gear for my ARC. Not even sure I have people to fight moogle with, half my LS went to Star Wars lol.

  20. #260
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    So what is the sense now that 1.20 is out? have people noticed more people around? I am curious to see what happens in 4 days with how SW:TOR's normal release affects server pops.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Patch 1.18a Notes
    By Lucienne in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 2011-08-10, 06:14
  2. Patch 1.18 Notes (07/21/2011)
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2011-08-02, 18:06
  3. Patch 1.17c Notes
    By Grey Jorildyn in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2011-06-18, 00:40
  4. Patch 1.17b Notes
    By Grey Jorildyn in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2011-05-30, 04:59
  5. Patch 1.17a Notes (04/25/2011)
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 2011-04-27, 14:10
  6. Patch 1.17 Notes (04/14/2011)
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 2011-04-25, 15:12
  7. Patch 1.16 Notes (03/03/2011)
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 2011-03-08, 19:22
  8. Patch 1.15b Notes (02/17/2011)
    By Corrderio in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2011-02-19, 09:53