Geez @ the crown. It will be best probably until we get a haste head.
Where do I put the patch in my hard drive?
Chronicler's is aetheryte attunement
Butcher's is mob kills
Gambler's is materia melding
Paragon's is all classes lv 50
_____ of the Luminary is crafting/gathering assloads of shit.
Please tell me there are new items in the game besides Moogle/Achievent/GrandCompany crap.
Where was the information that there was an Achievement for that task?
It does make some sense for the crown to come from something like that, but awarding a lv.50 item for getting everything to lv.36 seems a bit more odd to me than exploring every aetheryte in the game in every ultra-dangerous corner of the maps.
P.S. lol... Serpent set is already making Sipahi for Evasion almost completely obsolete.
Mentioned during one of the live letters, unless it was mistranslated or I remember horribly wrong.
LOL LIZARD BIRDS ARE HILARIOUS
or are they FISH BIRDS?
Which tool do people use to mine this stuff? I'd like to shuffle through everything myself, but the only dat viewer I was able to find seemed to only support rendering models and maps.
Toucan sam
Axe muthafuckin' Beaks, nukka.
Damn I want that Flame Sash but I'm LL.Rage
Yeah, I am going to be an irritable panda until they finally implement a way to purchase items from other grand companies. I got screwed out of quite a few items and nullified a shitload of seals because of that debacle.
Surprise maint-is-over-an-hour-early.