From what i read it is best to disable autosave until they get it fixed. That way you can manually save. Hope this is fixed by the time i get home and can play.
don't forget to add me you cunts
MickFinesse
edit : see my last post
Got my copy, got some work to do before I can play though![]()
I probably won't get to play much multiplayer till next week but feel free to add me:
PSN: LeonXGriever
I'm on right now faggots. Someone invite me and let's do this shit.
Fuck you people who aren't siting at work being completely unproductive waiting until 5pm so you cam barrel over to gamestop and slap your hand on the counter and pick that shit up
Nice. Get killed once in multiplayer and the game locks up. Not a good start.
Reading now this doesn't completely solve the issue. Best practice at this point seems to be to disconnect from the internet and play offline. Also reading that if you do notice the Autosave is spinning forever and not ever saving, if you cancel out at that point and manually save? You will be unable to save from that point on as it 'saves' the bug too.
Shitty. So IF you notice it spinning like that, do NOT manually save. Just eat a loss of time and quit out of the game without saving, kill that internet connection, and cross your fingers.
Brill how is the multi, I'm thinking of just starting the campaign and waiting til the bugs are worked out
How do I turn off Auto save if its bugged? Because mine seems to already be bugged and I just started. Its doing the "Autosaving. Please wait...." forever.
Looks like they fixed it. From ND's Twitter:
Naughty Dog @Naughty_Dog 21m
We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end. Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!
Was just going to share that with you all. Ty I would just cancel out, restart and you should be good.
https://twitter.com/cbalestra/status/345588841429737472
Now that's customer service. I'll leave this here:
http://www.radioplaystation.com/blog...t-of-us-for-10In need of an amazing headset? Looking to purchase The Last of Us next week? Well, why not do both this Friday, over at Best Buy! Best Buy’s weekly ad has a sweet deal to purchase the Elite Headset and TLoU for $159.99!
Insane deal