more than likely bullshit but just heard someone say something about seasoning stone off some crawler in the past.
For my cure potency surya's, says I need 15 Carbites and the reward item is Arka IV
57/366 Cure Potency 24%*
correction, off any high lvl crawler. I see a ton of jp's in CN atm. Gonna go check it out
Ramuite is such an awkward name.
oh they did? well I'll hit up the past then
Koga Tekko +1 >> Koga Tekko +2 need 30 Forgotten Touches
STR13 Haste 4% SB 5 Ninja Tool Exp, along with no dusk to dawn requirements.
+2 gets a blue box
Botulus Rex Engorger - wtf NM could this be?
Also, was that new Omega/Wyrm mob used in this patch? I hadn't checked the test server before the update to know what the final Voidwatch mobs were for the top tier.
that the item needed for level cap?
Wroth Scythe Rare Exclusive
Scythe
DMG:147 Delay:528 STR+7
Increases critical hit damage
Lv99 DRK
They are trolling wayyyyyy to hard on drks
I skimmed through the posts and might have missed it, so where do these items drop for Relic upgrades?
People had alleged they were from Dynamis.
Edit: If I remember right.
If I had to guess, and this is a pure guess, probably in CoP Dynamis.
+Ursa Major Rare Exclusive
Hand-To-Hand
DMG:+2 Delay:+86
Lv99 MNK PUP
what is this?Kasasagi Rare Exclusive
Katana
DMG:58 Delay:227
"Blade: Hi"
Lv99 NIN