Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 92 of 92
  1. #81
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    BG Level
    8

    Got exactly what i wanted from this movie.
    Spoiler: show
    I fucking love terry crews. Jet li's fight at the start + van damme showdown were both great. Some of the knife fights were great. The shooting got a little tedious for me and i wish there was more jet li and van damme punching people.

  2. #82
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hushigoshi View Post
    Amazing for what it's suppose to be. Go in expecting a fuckton of one-liners and gunsplosions and get to leave happy.

    My only gripe?
    Spoiler: show
    I was hoping Jet Li would have came back at the end and either saved Dolph Lundren, or gotten to fight Van Damme
    Great movie to watch in the cinema, crowd went crazy when Chuck showed up. However 1 big disappointment.

    Spoiler: show
    Jet Li only being there in the intro is a huge waste, i'd rather have him fighting van Damme instead of Stallone. Putting 2 proper martial artists against each other would have made for a much more satisfying fight to watch.

  3. #83
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    The Expendables 2 (August 17th, 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky View Post
    Great movie to watch in the cinema, crowd went crazy when Chuck showed up. However 1 big disappointment.

    Spoiler: show
    Jet Li only being there in the intro is a huge waste, i'd rather have him fighting van Damme instead of Stallone. Putting 2 proper martial artists against each other would have made for a much more satisfying fight to watch.
    I agree.
    Spoiler: show
    Was so hoping Van Damme would beatdown Stallone & Jet Li would arrive to save his ass


    *edit phone glitched partway through post.

  4. #84
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Is it true you got bit by a king cobra?
    Spoiler: show
    Yes, and after five painful days the cobra finally died (grins)


    Everyone laughed for a good 5 minutes at this line. So happy for all the one liners, throwbacks, and inside jokes being thrown around during the movie.

  5. #85

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    This movie is a ton of fun to watch, really enjoyed it in theater. Can I get a petition going for a Terry Crews/Dolph Lundgren buddy cop comedy? Pretty sure it would be the best thing ever.

  6. #86
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    I came, I saw, and then came again manly cum of manliness

  7. #87
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Loved the movie. Didn't care for the final fight though

    Spoiler: show
    Also wishing Jet Li would have stuck around and fought JCVD. I feel they wasted JCVD


    but yea, still best movie I've seen in a long time.

    Also

    <3 Maggie!

  8. #88
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck making a new thread.

    "Expendables 3" to include Jackie Chan

    Jackie Chan has confirmed his involvement with Sylvester Stallone's "Expendables 3" as the script is currently in works to include the international action star recently at a press conference for "CZ12" in Kuala Lumpur.

    "Sly had invited me to be in "Expendables 2" but I was too busy filming "CZ12" and couldn't make a commitment to the film. But he did extend his invitation to the third movie, which I agreed on the condition that I will be appearing as more than just a minor role with a few scenes," said Chan.

    Chan added that he had revealed to Stallone that he hoped the third installment of the franchise would run along the lines of a 'buddy-buddy' movie should Chan be starring in it, which the "Rambo" star obliged. Currently, the script is in the midst of being worked on to meet the criteria.
    Mind you, Chuck Norris had a minor role with a few scenes in Expendables 2, so this is still a lot to get excited about.

  9. #89
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,838
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    How can you have a buddy buddy movie with like 10 stars? Oh well, way more excited about Jackie Chan than I was for Chuck!

    Wait, does this mean Jackie Chan and Jet Li will be in it together? That'd be awesome. Hope Li actually sticks around for the movie this time.

  10. #90
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Make Chan a bad guy for once and let them just copy this and i'm set to pop.


  11. #91
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    The Forbidden Kingdom was an awesome movie.

  12. #92
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    no it wasn't, but the asian bitches were fuckable and jet + jackie = gold

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Snow White and the Huntsman (June 1, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2012-09-11, 12:03
  2. Space Janitors (SW web series on The Escapist, Feb 24, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-02-13, 08:39
  3. L.A. Times' Preview for 101 of the Top Films of 2012
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 01:35
  4. The Expendables (MC: 45, RT: 40%)
    By Dimmauk in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 2011-12-14, 19:31
  5. The Fantastic Four (Reboot, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2011-04-02, 09:37