Yeah, I think the road map mentioned early Feb, but can pretty much assume it's gonna be mid-late more likely.
Yeah, I think the road map mentioned early Feb, but can pretty much assume it's gonna be mid-late more likely.
I refuse to get excited.
But man, this does look cute.
AF armor looks great, but yeah I agree with the resolution thing. Maybe if the official forums pester them enough we'll get a higher resolution of it.
Harp on the bow makes me giggle.
Assuming they make it all single-player mode like they did with the class quests... I would hope that a weapon you can get solo would be vastly inferior to Ifrit/Moogle weapons. I have a feeling it's going to outdo the crafted weapons though unless you get lucky with materia (or unless they make them pre-level50 weapons, ugh).
Again, just an assumption.
I hope they trump ifrit and moogle weapons and can be done solo... for the lulz.
Everyone will rage out and it will be glorious.
Hmmm. I was expecting the bowharp to have extra strings on the bow, not a harp pasted to the top. Oh well.
Also, WAR and DRG look like they should be BST and DRK, respectively.
Drg doesn't look anything like it should be drk. Play FFIV, look at Drg and Drk, then say the same thing. Just because its not the flowery blue tights of XI doesn't mean its suddenly spawned from a The Cure concert.
Whoah... I don't really care about anybody else in the shot, but DRG sure won the badass lottery over here.
DRG reminds me of Kain from FFIV. WAR looks cool, like a barbarian-pirate sorta thing. Can't wait.
Loving the DRG armor, but knowing my luck I'm stuck on something I hate.
This is going to look ridiculously good with some shading and the graphics overhaul. Very nice.
Kain was the first real Dragoon in the series so it's not a surprise they decided to make this DRG look similar. Black Mage and White Mage also look very similar to the classic looks from early FF games.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ricard would like a word with you!
Haha I love everyone else's reaction to the AF, I think its a good test to see your prefered job. I can't wait for Kain armor, he was totally my favorite growing up! That lance better have better stats than ifrit weapon, its too hot not to use. I also still have a soft spot for whm though
If they are smart they will put stats on the weapons that are job/class specific while making them a bit weaker than ifrit/moogle. This way the weapons are situationally better, or we'll be doing tests to figure out which is better when they come outI hope they make the armor better than what is available crafted, because its fun to wear a (visually) matching set and that was never really possible in FFXI until much later.
Does anyone have links/pictures to all the currently dat mined AF armor? Someone in LS the other day said BLM, PLD, BRD, WHM and MNK had all been mined, but I've only seen PLD and BRD. Maybe it's just because of the picture size, but the WHM armor looks a little bland.