Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 951
  1. #201
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    A defense's toughness is measured by its ability to create freak accidents.

    From the great mind of dimmy.

  2. #202
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    No, please explain to me. I said Philly's Rush D sucks, I don't get where I ever implied that DMM didn't go against crappy run Ds? If DMM got 80 on 8 carries... felix can get 100~150 with 20 carries in the game.

    How do I recycle jokes if i'm not funny... wait.
    i may have taken your post the wrong way BUT it is definitely applicable to all your previous posts heralding DMM as the second coming.

  3. #203
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The kid is good. He runs tough, runs forward gets the tough yards and can carry the load. In the games he did "bad" in, the offensive line played terrible, and they also lacked Tony Fiammetta. It's not necessarily the stats, it's the way he runs, which you would have to watch a Cowboys game to see. I doubt the majority of this board's propensity to watch the cowboys play unless it was against their team.

  4. #204
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    A defense's toughness is measured by its ability to create freak accidents.

    From the great mind of dimmy.
    Remember when they won the Superbowl by a freak catch?

  5. #205
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Stop. It's just bad dimmauk, lol.

    Weird ass stat:

    Philly leads the league in turn overs with 35, but their turnover margin is second worst in the league. Rofl.

  6. #206
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Remember when the Cowboys were going to kick the Eagles Asses?

  7. #207
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Stop. It's just bad dimmauk, lol.

    Weird ass stat:

    Philly leads the league in turn overs with 35, but their turnover margin is second worst in the league. Rofl.
    why is that a weird stat?

  8. #208
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Philly leads the league in turn overs with 35, but their turnover margin is second worst in the league. Rofl.

    you trying to say philly def leads the league in creating turnovers? (cause that's not true) or you saying philly offense turns the ball over more than anyone else?


    your statement is misleading and confusing. if you're talking about their offense turns the ball over then yeah no shit they have a terrible (2nd to worst) turnover ratio

  9. #209
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    why is that a weird stat?
    yeah no idea what he's trying to say there

    if he's saying the eagles force the most turnovers he's way off - they have 9 FF and 14 INTs - 23 total. The Packers, for example, have 9 FF and 27 INTs - 36 total.

    If they commit the most turnovers it's very likely that their TO differential will also be shitty.

  10. #210
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    See even tweek knows you're bad and should feel bad.

  11. #211
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    why is that a weird stat?
    Goddamn shitty NFCLeast blogger.

    I thought he meant that they lead the league in forcing turn overs.

    Philadelphia leads the league with 35 turnovers, and its minus-12 turnover margin is the second-worst in the league.
    Meh on me for not double checking. w/e.

  12. #212
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    gb has 32 turnovers, your post is misleading as well.

  13. #213
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    numbers are for nerds

    nerds

  14. #214
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOLeeroy cant even Mencia correctly.

    Not surprised that what was probably a Cowboys blog had fail info.

  15. #215
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    NFC Least blog, and had nothing to do with fail info, just fail way of presenting it.

  16. #216
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I bet Leroy was so happy reading the first sentence of a blog and rushing to post something witty for a cheap laugh he didn't actually read the post.

  17. #217
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Also, in looking at the list of top receivers by yards

    how the fuck are Tim Brown and Cris Carter not in the HOF?

    And who the fuck is Henry Ellard?
    Guess I'm old, Ellard was awesome. Played for the Rams for awhile and then the Skins. Brown and Carter are not in the HoF because the people who vote are stupid as fuck and wanted Jerry Rice to be the first, first ballot WR. So because Rice was so amazing, other amazing WRs have to wait to get in, according to retarded voters. Brown's first year was like last year and CC has been a few years and because they didn't first ballot him, a bunch of other big names have shown up. HoF voters are stupid as fuck in every sport.

  18. #218
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's cute because it's the last post of the blog, and I didn't make anything witty.

    Try harder broseph.

  19. #219
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    NFC Least blog, and had nothing to do with fail info, just fail of me interpreting it.
    ftfy

  20. #220
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Embarrassingly old.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 14: Tebow > Rivers > Kevin Hart
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 2011-12-13, 12:17
  2. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  3. Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 2011-10-25, 16:51
  4. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  5. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29
  6. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42