Rick spielmen would be fired on the spot.
Also no one is touching Bradford's contract.
Rams would deal #1 pick I think. I could see Vikes dealing Ponder and taking Luck though.
Refball.
teams in the AFC that currently have a winning streak:
Patriots
Chargers
Colts
.
Bottom seven teams all have young QBs, except IND and BUF. Not sure what MIN and JAX would do though, since MIN was retarded last year in when they drafted Ponder and Gabbert has been horribad so far. Hoping WSH can somehow slide up and grab either Luck or RG3 but we haven't had a decent QB for more then a year since idfk, Mark Rypien?
I don't ever remember a team giving up on a first round qb after one year. Not the chargers with Ryan leif nor with drew brees(1st pick 2nd round).
Not even jemarcus Russell.
Think the last one was Todd marinovich in 92(93?) and that was only because it was al davis fucking up his drafts
Yeah but the point is it doesn't happen.
the marinovich 30 for 30 was good
still, Vikings would be dumb not to take luck, regardless of history
I keep thinking of Ponder as a pick in the 20s but I guess he was like 12?
and Gabbert was 8ish?
Would be interesting to see what the Jags do. Gabbert has just been awful, but so is that offense.
Talking about the team that took ponder in the first round last year. Yes they're dumb
Gabbert's just not a good QB, lol. His accuracy from college didn't carry over to the NFL. Shocker.
I can see Jacksonville maybe. Only because khan might want to go a new direction and the gm in jacksonville just reupped for three years a few weeks ago.
Even with the win, the Colts are guaranteed #1 with a loss Week 17 at Jacksonville - from @nflnetwork research