Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1558

Thread: NFL Week 17: Retirement!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #201
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Hey tyven,

    Fuck you
    LOVE YOU BB

  2. #202
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    pray for me! it's so rare for us young 20s couples to not be living in a house. so rare
    It gets better.

  3. #203
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    See now I feel bad for calling you out. If I knew things were so bad that you could only afford one tv I wouldn't have said anything at. I'm sorry Demos hope things get better for you brother.
    never change, rhinox

  4. #204
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    oh my god im so mad that i missed these past few hours.

    rhinox you are winning

  5. #205
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Hi5 my brotha

    I'm toasting this super jive turkey.

  6. #206
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I wish I could articulate how funny this is to me

  7. #207
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    You could make a video and post it but I'm afraid your fiancée has the only laptop in the apartment

  8. #208
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This is the first year that the NFC East champ will be 9-7.

    LOL

  9. #209
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I assumed anyone making comparisons between Rodgers' first season and Cam's were attempting a weak counter-troll rebuttal, not worthy of my time.

    Stay Jelly My Friends
    Let's see here. Cam will finish with more yards, touchdowns, and wins than Arod did in his 4th season as a pro. The only thing weak here was arod's first season :/

  10. #210
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    So the panthers won 4-5 more games than last year. Big whoop. NFC South and a 4th place schedule.
    Bengals PF 328 PA 299
    Panthers PF 389 PA 384

    Let that sink in for a second. Forget how much Cam is scoring more than Dalton, but just look at how much more he's had to score just to win those 6 games. (and he's STILL out scoring his opposition)

    Now imagine if Cam were on the bengals. He'd have scored roughly 100 more points than the Bengals have allowed. Forget 9-6, you guys might be undefeated right now if Cam was your quarterback.

  11. #211
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    You could make a video and post it but I'm afraid your fiancée has the only laptop in the apartment
    the price you pay for love my man

  12. #212
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,897
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Let's see here. Cam will finish with more yards, touchdowns, and wins than Arod did in his 4th season as a pro. The only thing weak here was arod's first season :/
    Man


    i already dropped the mic man


    why you gotta come along all late and try to dig up buried shit again

  13. #213
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    ahahahahaha

    I live with my fiancee, and we also work together. You think she lets me take up the tv for football when it's not games? ahahahahaha
    if you put as much thought into picking a girl as you did picking a team you wouldn't be in this predicament.

  14. #214
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    BURN

  15. #215

  16. #216
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    See tweeks getting personal that's crossing the line. I strongly disapprove.

  17. #217
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Don't be mad at me demos. I got love for ya


    Last thing I want is for you to get ng or valisk levels of mad at me

  18. #218
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    it's cool. she could beat tweek's ass so I think it's fair game

  19. #219
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    rofl your bitch must be huge cg

  20. #220
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,897
    BG Level
    10

    this thread lacks tweek and demos's girl's pics

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  2. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  3. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  4. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42