+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 4535
  1. #141

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I liked this issue of Ultimate X-Men, but mostly cause Jean Grey.

  2. #142
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,159
    BG Level
    9

    How did Human Torch come back to life?, stopped reading FF at like issue 5 or 4; and boy was that fast.

  3. #143

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    read Fantastic Four #600
    Spoiler: show
    Annihilus kept killing him and resurrecting him

  4. #144
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,159
    BG Level
    9

    Hmm not sure which is the last 'Fantastic Four' I've read :/

  5. #145
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,123
    BG Level
    10

    you must read them all, sir. i honestly didnt start till 587 but i've been rocking since. prob gonna go back to whenever hickman run started cuz he is so brill

  6. #146

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  7. #147
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,159
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you must read them all, sir. i honestly didnt start till 587 but i've been rocking since. prob gonna go back to whenever hickman run started cuz he is so brill
    Nah, FF will never be my thing

  8. #148

  9. #149
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,123
    BG Level
    10

    i have never even heard of iron lad. he looks peeved.

  10. #150

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i have never even heard of iron lad. he looks peeved.
    He is Kang the Conqueror before he became Kang, so...

  11. #151
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Children's Crusade is so awful.

  12. #152
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,944
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Children's Crusade is so awful.
    So awfully awesome.

  13. #153

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jay Garrick and more from Earth-2


    I'm ok with Wonder Woman and Batman. Superman looks too similar to Earth-whatever the normal universe is. Supergirl belongs in the 1950s

  14. #154
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,123
    BG Level
    10

    i like batman but idk why he is fighting with billy club tazers.

  15. #155

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Secret Avengers #28 - AvX crossover
    Spoiler: show
    Ms.Marvel using Binary powers that normally freak her out? Hmmm. Also Remender writing Ms. Marvel *swoon*
    http://media.comicbookmovie.com/imag...1331233753.jpg

  16. #156

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Also Astonishing X-Men(Marjorie Liu's new gig) has something happening in June

  17. #157
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,944
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Also Astonishing X-Men(Marjorie Liu's new gig) has something happening in June
    Spoiler: show
    Rumors are that its Northstar's (gay) wedding!

  18. #158
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,944
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    btw this cover for AvX is beautiful:


  19. #159

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,118
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    only bought X-23 and Saga this week. I spent $60 pre-ordering AvX#0-12 including all the variants for #1(already bought the Midtown exclusive).
    Did anyone happen to pick up the Avengers: The Childrens Crusade HC? Wondering about any extras in it.

    X-23
    Spoiler: show
    No text in this issue. Phil Noto's art says everything. Sad to see this title go as it was a favorite of mine the past few years. Hopefully, Marjorie Liu is able to make something incredible out of the new Astonishing X-Men


    Saga(BUY THIS its $3 and 47 pages of awesome)
    Spoiler: show
    Brian K. Vaughnan and Fiona Staples have crafted this crazy, alien world(s) filled with political, racial, and sexual overtones. It is absolutely fantastic. The protagonists are two lovers of different races who try to escape everything of their lives that would hurt, imprison, kill, and hate them, their love, and their newborn child. Every page was great and I cannot wait for the next issue.

  20. #160
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,944
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    only bought X-23 and Saga this week. I spent $60 pre-ordering AvX#0-12 including all the variants for #1(already bought the Midtown exclusive).
    Did anyone happen to pick up the Avengers: The Childrens Crusade HC? Wondering about any extras in it.

    X-23
    Spoiler: show
    No text in this issue. Phil Noto's art says everything. Sad to see this title go as it was a favorite of mine the past few years. Hopefully, Marjorie Liu is able to make something incredible out of the new Astonishing X-Men


    Saga(BUY THIS its $3 and 47 pages of awesome)
    Spoiler: show
    Brian K. Vaughnan and Fiona Staples have crafted this crazy, alien world(s) filled with political, racial, and sexual overtones. It is absolutely fantastic. The protagonists are two lovers of different races who try to escape everything of their lives that would hurt, imprison, kill, and hate them, their love, and their newborn child. Every page was great and I cannot wait for the next issue.
    The HC is already out?