Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 209
  1. #141
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Kid that got beat went to my high school. Huge Chinese population


    Niggas don't know what they were getting into. If and when they come back to school they gonna have like 30 Jackie Chans waiting to go all kung fu up in dat ass.

  2. #142
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    why didn't he just use karate?

  3. #143
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    If you have any formal training in fighting, I've always been partial to the run as fast as you can trick and fight the first one to catch up. Fuck him up quick, and repeat until they all run as fast as the weakest link to run in unison (thus, easy to outrun) or until they're all done for.
    Don't do this. You end up unnecessarily wasting a lot of energy and you never know how much stamina the opponent has.

  4. #144
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya View Post
    And the guy had him in a pretty tight headlock and was trying to flip him around. That could have easily snapped his neck.
    hope you're kidding


    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Don't do this. You end up unnecessarily wasting a lot of energy and you never know how much stamina the opponent has.
    it's actually the exact thing you're taught in Krav Maga when being attacked by multiple assailants. Inflict as much pain as quickly as possible and then leave the situation as quick as you can

  5. #145
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,905
    BG Level
    10

    Tyven was seriously suspended for that? Wow...

    Free Tyven and Milad!

    Keep us updated Rhinox, lol.

  6. #146
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I doubt very highly cs knows km. if anything I think he was watching one of the rules of zombieland.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuJmV...e_gdata_player

  7. #147
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Tyven was seriously suspended for that? Wow...

    Free Tyven and Milad!

    Keep us updated Rhinox, lol.
    All seven were arrested and charged one of them as an adult. Including the dumb bitch that did the YouTube video with all the ums

  8. #148
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    If you have any formal training in fighting, I've always been partial to the run as fast as you can trick and fight the first one to catch up. Fuck him up quick, and repeat until they all run as fast as the weakest link to run in unison (thus, easy to outrun) or until they're all done for.
    ITT: being advised to kite irl

  9. #149
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Wow, nowhere in my post did I say take out a knife while you're getting your ass kicked and try to go down fighting.

    I did say if I was armed and had the opportunity you bet your ass I would stab in self-defense. I didn't say that it was the most logical or safest thing to do.

    Most people, given the chance and the resources, will do anything to survive. I wouldn't have been surprised in the slightest if he had done something extreme if he were armed. In addition, while it is a smart choice to ball up and take it until they stop there is no shame in fighting back. There comes a point where you go "Okay, I can't win this what do I do" and your first instinct shouldn't be "better ball up and take it like a bitch".

    Now if they were armed? Yea. I'd run like hell.

  10. #150
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    fucking stupid to criticize how he reacted and talk about what you would have done when you got jumped by 7 people. I wouldn't call balling up to protect himself in that situation a bitch/beta move at all mr tough guy

  11. #151
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,896
    BG Level
    10

    I think it's fucking hilarious that the 7 of them gave him enough room to take off running. They're even bad at mob beatdowns - and he kept his backpack too!

  12. #152
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Yeah you could technically stab in self defense but that doesn't happen with 7 people jumping on you all of a sudden. It just doesn't.

    Against 3+ people attacking you even if you are armed you should seriously consider running away. The point of a physical attack means the opposition has already passed the line of common sense. Showing your weapon could piss them off even more or heck, make them draw their hidden knife or whatever. You are getting attacked, and they are offenders. Guess who'd be more prepared in terms of weapons.

    2 vs. 1 is a very, very serious disadvantage. 7 vs. 1? you are facing the impossible.

    When you are knocked down, you go into Armadillo mode. Guy reacted the way he should except for the "nigga" stuff.

  13. #153
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    it's actually the exact thing you're taught in Krav Maga when being attacked by multiple assailants. Inflict as much pain as quickly as possible and then leave the situation as quick as you can
    As I understand him, his advice isn't to leave, but to run > fight the closest > repeat. If he meant move to avoid cornering, then that's a different story. If he meant leaving the situation, that is a different story. His method seemed to be a half-and-half between those two methods.

  14. #154
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    As I understand him, his advice isn't to leave, but to run > fight the closest > repeat. If he meant move to avoid cornering, then that's a different story. If he meant leaving the situation, that is a different story. His method seemed to be a half-and-half between those two methods.
    lol aight, if he was saying kite then i disagree i took it as gtfo if one catches up deal with him and continue to gtfo

  15. #155
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,896
    BG Level
    10

    Hard part about kiting multiple targets is you lose claim all the time.

  16. #156
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    /BLM AoE

    these mobs were obvious low lvl fodder

  17. #157
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Hard part about kiting multiple targets is you lose claim all the time.
    Stop trying to solo on BST.

  18. #158
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    If only Ip man was there to help.

  19. #159
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hey this guy can do it against 4 and doesn't need to run away.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUXApEExPFQ

    Work out like a champ so that one punch would knock out one of the 7 skinny/overweight highschool kids, and you can toss bullies around like a ragdoll!

  20. #160
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8




    Edit: Fuck. Beaten.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Student stabbed by ex-girlfriends boyfriend for toilet papering a house.
    By thebearofscience in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2008-10-13, 04:16
  2. ipod stolen by black guy, should i get that new iphone?
    By untouchable in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 2008-06-17, 12:19
  3. new family guy dvd posted by my friend
    By Almaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2005-10-03, 19:01
  4. "Ugly guys with beautiful girls" by SPARKS
    By Hirronimus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-05-09, 08:52