Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1461
  1. #461
    The Real Cookiemonster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Source of error located between chair and input device as usual, needed all 5 red cactuars.

  2. #462
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Traps are useless though Paradox Weapons ftw~

  3. #463
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Anyway to unlock New Bhodum AF003X? or do i need to close the academia gate and redo the full chapter to get there?

  4. #464
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, if you're talking about the one which doesn't appear on the Historia Crux, you need to redo Academia and the rest after that.

  5. #465
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    booo

  6. #466
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna have to build a full new party for Yomi 0,0- ffs lol

  7. #467
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Tired of beein weak

    Spoiler: show
    Cant even beat the 2nd Caius (paradox version) with Serah he starts round 2 and does Blast (wound) then Giga thingy then inferno for 4k dmg bang dead) (i have 6k HP on lolserah)

  8. #468
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    Spoiler: show
    that caius fight with Serah and pet only may be the hardest Caius fight in the game. You definitely need a SEN to keep things in balance for you. One with Fringeward helps a lot. Inferno can do a heckload of damage if hes lucky. I pretty much set my deck up as

    Serah / Pet
    RAV COM
    RAV SEN
    MED SEN
    SAB SEN
    MED MED

    and the rest didnt matter. I'd start with SAB SEN and build chain and try to stack some debuffs, or at least dispel buffs. I'm personally buff up with Spirit Infusion (because my SEN is Goblin Chieftain) as well. Then build chain with RAV SEN. This is pretty easy because his stagger % is low, just that he likes to do the Chain Break, and that if you didnt use SAB or COM before the gauge would decrease too fast.
    MED/SEN is rarely needed to heal the pet up. Once staggered, i'd go full out with RAV/COM and hope he doesnt break chain so fast. If possible I throw in an Ultima Arrow to speed things up (cos it drives the chain gauge up by a lot).
    You'll need to brute force a bit to overcome his regen and curative abilities.
    MED MED is for emergency healing for me. I don't switch to pet MED because his HP is pathetic and putting him out often is a risk to bear. I just swap him in for Hyper Rescue and change out.

  9. #469
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    Spoiler: show
    that caius fight with Serah and pet only may be the hardest Caius fight in the game. You definitely need a SEN to keep things in balance for you. One with Fringeward helps a lot. Inferno can do a heckload of damage if hes lucky. I pretty much set my deck up as

    Serah / Pet
    RAV COM
    RAV SEN
    MED SEN
    SAB SEN
    MED MED

    and the rest didnt matter. I'd start with SAB SEN and build chain and try to stack some debuffs, or at least dispel buffs. I'm personally buff up with Spirit Infusion (because my SEN is Goblin Chieftain) as well. Then build chain with RAV SEN. This is pretty easy because his stagger % is low, just that he likes to do the Chain Break, and that if you didnt use SAB or COM before the gauge would decrease too fast.
    MED/SEN is rarely needed to heal the pet up. Once staggered, i'd go full out with RAV/COM and hope he doesnt break chain so fast. If possible I throw in an Ultima Arrow to speed things up (cos it drives the chain gauge up by a lot).
    You'll need to brute force a bit to overcome his regen and curative abilities.
    MED MED is for emergency healing for me. I don't switch to pet MED because his HP is pathetic and putting him out often is a risk to bear. I just swap him in for Hyper Rescue and change out.
    Spoiler: show
    I had a huge amount of trouble with this the first time I tried, but I went back today and went COM/COM and didn't have any trouble, so, if all else fails, level up your COM monster.


    Additionally, this casino trophy is balls...and I just got it by opening up the chocobo racing dialog, not racing, and exiting out. Coolbeans.

  10. #470
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I use chichu as COM and that is not the problem

    Problem is him going Graviton then big graviton, when i fall back on ground he goes that combo again and then inferno which kills Serah

    I dont have time to do anything

  11. #471
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    547
    BG Level
    5

    I assume the best way to level Chichu is the spam power materials on it?

  12. #472
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yup, if you use power materials his STR goes to like 1500, 1100 or so with potent materials, so definitely go with STR.

  13. #473
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Does anyone have the guide in digital format? I have the guide, i'd jus tlike to be able to use it on ipad or something Was not happy with no digital version released, and haven't been able to find a scanned version anywhere

  14. #474
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I use chichu as COM and that is not the problem

    Problem is him going Graviton then big graviton, when i fall back on ground he goes that combo again and then inferno which kills Serah

    I dont have time to do anything
    Spoiler: show
    You can switch to SEN while in air. And don't forget to use wound potion (really good with the accessory that enchances potions, you will never have to switch to MED).

    I used Serah as RAV and Chichu as COM and swapped Serah to SEN when he did that combo. Don't change your pet, let Chichu eat him or else he regen too much.

  15. #475

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So what does the Paradox scope do? I've been rolling with it since I got whilst getting frags, doesn't seem to do anything. Have to reset certain zones to use it in certain places I imagine?

  16. #476
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    yeah, you need it to get some paradox endings, gotta close the gate for those areas and do that chapter over pretty much. some unimportant parts are nicely skipped for you

  17. #477
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    edit think i found it had to unlock floor 15 first

  18. #478
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    FFFFFFFFFF this Casino fragment, I'm never gonna get this shit This will most likely end up being the last fragment I need to get.

  19. #479
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    You mean the win 7,777 coins from slots fragment? Load up to like 20k (or w/e) in casino coins, Tape L1, afk for about 2 hours, done. Most stupid fragment ever.

  20. #480
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yeah, I've been doing that, but unfortunately still no luck... Thinking of just leaving it for last now.

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast