I'm going to be pissed if they don't finish things off and announce XIII-3 on 360, PS3. I'm going to put my faith in SE this one time and say that I don't think they'd be stupid enough to dump on their remaining XIII fans (for lack of a better word) by doing some stupid spinoffs or whatever.
As for gameplay, I'd be pretty pleased if they took the battle system from the lightning DLC and made it better, perhaps 3 party members + a monster? Probably not much hope of that.
They seem to be hinting at multiple games being announced otherwise why call it "Lightning Saga"? Unless they refer to the whole XIII series they're probably planning a third one and maybe even spin-offs.
Is there Power Crystals or is it just Potent Crystals? And if so where can I farm some up?
Is there any tricks to getting Lucky Coin (7777+ coins won) fragment? Sitting at 159/160 and this would be the last one for me. Any tips would be appreciated.
I think the only tip is to rewind the area and use beginner's luck to help speed it up a bit.
If you have the Sazh DLC, just get a shitload of coins from Chronobind. Save. Then you can rewind the normal Serendipity zone, play the slots with beginner's luck and the chick says it's like a summer's day, tape down L2, do something else for a couple hours. If you come back without it and out of coins, you can reload.
I don't have Sazh dlc yet, and is beginner's luck something you get somewhere in game? Or is it literally closing gate, and hitting up slots right away when you go in to Serendipity?
It's just a tiny percentage bonus during your first visit to Serendipity, but if you close and re-open the gate you'll have it again.
Last thing for completion sake. Giant's Fist. Any suggestions on gear/setup/enemy to fight. I've got Noel sitting at 1330ish str with 16% and 12% str accessories, bravery gets cast on me, and have tried 999% on Long Gui, no luck yet.
I had Noel under 1k STR irrc
Full Buff Noel then buff Debuff Lon Gui, 999% stagger and Medusa Javelin and it'S done
Farmed spined horns in 500AF and made 2 +20% str accesssories, then got the trophy with a regular attack. I didn't think to use meteor javelin thinking it wouldn't hit 99,999 and it was multi-hit.
After 2 years of not working, my xbox 360 just out of the blue started functioning again, so i just recently started FFXIII-2 and my question is what monsters should I build early on to get ready for the ending and any DLC fights? I've looked up info online but alot of it is not really straightforward and I figured it'd be easier to just ask it here.
I'll just tell you that the only DLC you will 'need' is Lightning's requiem of the goddess, and only play that after you beat the game. Sazh and Snow's DLC suck. Green Chocobo is a amazing medic.
http://andriasang.com/con2e7/ffxiii_lightning_room/
https://twitter.com/LRFF13
Just ahead of this week's Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event, Square Enix has opened "Lightning Room," a special Twitter account just for the Final Fantasy XIII developments that will be announced at the event. Access the Twitter account at @LRFF13.
In the first post at the account, FFXIII producer Yoshinori Kitase explained that the account was created as part of the preparations for the new developments presentation that will be held on September 1. The account will have a variety of Tweets during the 25th anniversary event.
Meh snows is ok for a few extra fun fights bit your right might not be worth it. Others not even worth thinking.
Just YouTube the story if you need to no.
can anyone seem to watch this ?
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv105160995
edit: it wasn't live, now it is.
but you need to register an account
god damn it, I cant read this shit