Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 3067
  1. #1
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #2
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,762
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Because you fucking cant read or intentionally close your eyes while doing this.

    I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RELIC TRIAL BEING CHANGED TO KILLS EVEN IF THAT WILL CHANGE EMPYREAN TO KILLS ALSO.

    I FOR FUCKING LAST TIME TALLING YOU THAT THIS IS HOW I UNDERSTAND SE LOGIC IN THIS CASE. THEY TIDED THOSE TRIALS AND WONT CHANGE ONE BECAUSE PPL STARTED TO GATHER ITEM FOR OTHER.

    NO I FUCKING DONT WANT TO THIS BE LIKE THAT BUT THIS IS HOW I THINK SE ACT ABOUT IT

    YOU CAN FUCKING SEE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY GUESSING OF HOW SE THINK AND YOU FUCKING MISTAKE ME ARGUING WITH ME TRYING TO GUESS WHATS IN SE MIND.

    YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT FUCKING LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE TOO BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SE PISS ON NA FORUM AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PPL WRITE ON JP FORUM ABOUT THOSE TRIALS. SO SIMPLY SAYING THAT ITS CLEAR FOR SE BECAUSE 10 PPL AT NA FORUM MADE IT CLEAR ITS BS.



    THAT IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE. PEOPLE ASKED? REALLY? IM ONE OF THOSE PPL AND I FUCKING WROTE THIS IN EVERY POST ABOUT THIS CASE YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.



    I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKING 100 TIMES THAT SE PROBABLY WONT FUCKING CHANGE THAT TO KILLS BECAUSE OF THE REASONS I POSTED AND THATS WHY I TRY TO THINK ABOUT OTHER FIX (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE) MAKE RELIC TRIAL BETTER.

    100230203232 TIME - I WOULD LIKE TO RELIC TRIALS TO BE CHANGED TO KILLS BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE BECAUSE PPL STARTED TO GATHER ITEMS FOR EMPY AND I THINK SE TIDED THOSE QUESTS TOGATHER. IM NOT SAYING I DONT FUCKING WANT THIS TO BE CHANGED BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING 4-8 RELICS TO MAKE AND I WOULD PISS ON MY DROSSES IF THAT WOULD HELP MY RELICS BUT FOR FUCK SAKE ITS NOT MY OPINION HOW THEY SHOULD FIX THIS BUT MY OPINION OF HOW THEY THINK ABOUT IT AND WHY THEY WONT CHANGE IT.


    @NYNJA I am 100% sure that in your case Pchan was 100% right on everything bad he posted about you.


    If you guys wanted to rage me and ban from BG then you probably succed. I hope admins wont do it this time but i wont edit this post because i cant think i could write it in other way to morons like you.
    They tided those trials.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    From the last post in previous thread, one question remains. Did anyone raise Fluffykins?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #4
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I...I have to repost all those pictures of my very last post again? ; ;



    Edited in!



    ...Wedding? Ingame wife? Wait what? I will not let this die! To the mystery mobile!



    ..........another guy. Who's the asshole?



    Now it gets juicy. RL drama!



    I mean, nationalism is what counts right? Just a weekend thing!



    ...............



    well, 2 characters. I'm sure she just rerolled at a low level right?



    Son, I am dissapoint. It cant be worse



    I lied, it can get better!



    In the end, we all play for nothing. :3

    Fluffykins HP and came back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #5
    Flowery Twats
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,583
    BG Level
    7

    I disagree with "Never stick your dick in crazy". Emotionally unstable women are.... fantastic in the sack.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VGJpalG7h5...s1600/JACK.jpg
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    548
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Holy fucking LOL at that post by Atoreis. I think he was upset.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    speaking of upset, colenzo's meltdown in the last thread was a wonder to behold.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #8
    Dragoon Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Dathus Tomar
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Leave Media for a day and I come back to this?! BG I love you so much. Made my day.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #9
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,687
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I disagree with "Never stick your dick in crazy". Emotionally unstable women are.... fantastic in the sack.
    ^ This, 100%
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #10
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,861
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Colenzo got a time out.

    Motherfucker.

    That ingame wedding thing is fucking gold. Bahahaha.

    I'm sad Fluffy didn't get raised though.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #11
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    498
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    I...I have to repost all those pictures of my very last post again? ; ;
    Spoiler: show



    Edited in!



    ...Wedding? Ingame wife? Wait what? I will not let this die! To the mystery mobile!



    ..........another guy. Who's the asshole?



    Now it gets juicy. RL drama!



    I mean, nationalism is what counts right? Just a weekend thing!



    ...............



    well, 2 characters. I'm sure she just rerolled at a low level right?



    Son, I am dissapoint. It cant be worse



    I lied, it can get better!



    In the end, we all play for nothing. :3

    Fluffykins HP and came back.

    holy fucking shit liebot what is the saddest thing
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #12
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    287
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by solanis View Post
    speaking of upset, colenzo's meltdown in the last thread was a wonder to behold.
    Ah, I already miss gilgam.... carbuncle. Hello Asura!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #13
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,154
    BG Level
    7

    http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1...0203173136.png

    When are we gonna reconsider the random awesome thread?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #14
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    After the shit talking from the night before at Isgebind from Derock, he had the audacity to reply to my shout today.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3...ckingidiot.png

    He always comes off as bat-shit crazy.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #15
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,165
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Remember that 1 mil sweet tea I posted in the deals thread? I had a buyers lined up for e.body n.legs and the beard. The result 2 m.bodys no beard.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #16
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,481
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wow >_> /comfort.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #17
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    After the shit talking from the night before at Isgebind from Derock, he had the audacity to reply to my shout today.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3...ckingidiot.png

    He always comes off as bat-shit crazy.
    I want to assume you're being trolled, as I'd rather not think that someone was such a miserably unobservant pissant.

    "You're making your own shout group but you won't help ME according to MY desires?! How dare you!"

    Retarded.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #18
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I wish I was, but no. He's just like that. He must be bi-polar or maybe just 14 years old. There was chat dialog from him posted a few days ago in the gimp thread when he let his party wipe is Isgebind. It was basically the same chat, offenses and curses thrown out everywhere for no reason.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #19
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,444
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
    Remember that 1 mil sweet tea I posted in the deals thread? I had a buyers lined up for e.body n.legs and the beard. The result 2 m.bodys no beard.


    Karma is a bitch lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #20
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    71
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Marquiss Zenkoji
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I learned the hard way that Atoreis was mentally challenged.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Random fail.
    By Lutia in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1643
    Last Post: 2009-01-22, 23:51