Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 631
  1. #361
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Assassin's Creed III

    Glad I saw that, I wanted a cliff note of revelations cause damn, that wasn't a lot of important plot to g through a whole another game for. Gonna dive straight into 3 this winter break.

  2. #362
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well, just paid off the 500gb ps3 that comes with this game, because my old 60gb reverse compatible PS3 is dying a slow death.
    I don't even think I'll play AC3 right away as I didn't even feel like finishing Revelations, but it seemed to be the best deal. Now I'm going to get PSN+ and load it up with a bunch of free games.

  3. #363
    Siralin
    Guest

    I was realllllly considering that, but my 80gb BC PS3 isn't really showing any signs of a problem. :\ I guess I shouldn't complain about having no issues, but I'm worried that it will bite the dust after the deal is gone.

  4. #364
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Going to wait for review first because Assassin Creed Revelations was pretty bad.

  5. #365
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Well, just paid off the 500gb ps3 that comes with this game, because my old 60gb reverse compatible PS3 is dying a slow death.
    I don't even think I'll play AC3 right away as I didn't even feel like finishing Revelations, but it seemed to be the best deal. Now I'm going to get PSN+ and load it up with a bunch of free games.
    Thinking about doing the same thing. 500GB Ps3 SLIM SLIM plus AC3 for 300 seems like a good deal

  6. #366
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Indeed cuz just the 500gig is 300 here iirc so it,s almost like getting game free

  7. #367
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Arelian View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Would you say that this game's worth getting? I'm sorely tempted to wait until the 23rd so I can pirate the PC version to try it before I buy it. I'm hearing a LOT of negative things about the game thus far from various places with leaks.
    The gameplay is VERY different, and takes a while to get used to, but I like it because it's very fast paced. The way the missions work seems kind of all over the place and is hard to keep track of (nothing like the whole screen freeze + mission description in AC2/B/R) so I don't like that at all. I actually didn't get to play any more yet, so I can't give any more than that right now, but once shit with school calms down in the next couple of days I'll go back to it and we'll see I guess.

  8. #368
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    Going to wait for review first because Assassin Creed Revelations was pretty bad.
    I feel like im the only person that liked Revelations, lol.

  9. #369

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,068
    BG Level
    6

    Assassin's Creed III

    I liked it too lol. From a gameplay standpoint, it was a perfectly fine game. But it certainly wasn't a progression like people wanted. Some people like 4 pancakes and some people like 6.

  10. #370
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    and some people get sick of pancakes and need a bit of a break from them.
    imo they've been releasing Ass Creed games too frequently. I didn't hate Revelations, I had just gotten bored of it. And I definitely think it's a huge mistake for them to release 3 and Liberation on the same day.

  11. #371
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I enjoyed Revelations as well, liked all of the games, II being my favorite, looking very much forward to tomorrow night.

  12. #372
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I'm picking that shit up tomorrow, so excite.

  13. #373
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Give us your take on it. I'm waiting to hear firsthand reports before I buy. Alot of mixed reviews.

  14. #374
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Will do. My penis has been hard for this for months, but I will judge it fairly.

    I AM A MUTHIN FUCKIN INJUN, WHITEYS BEWARE, DARKIES WILL TAKE OVER

  15. #375
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Give us your take on it. I'm waiting to hear firsthand reports before I buy. Alot of mixed reviews.
    From where? I havent seen any released.

  16. #376
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Me; I'm in Japan, I'll get it ~13 hours before you do. Other than you midnight kiddos, I'll be playing it before most of you.

  17. #377
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Oh, you meant the reviews. Carry on

  18. #378
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,375
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    From where? I havent seen any released.
    I'm assuming he means from people who've been playing the leaks

  19. #379
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    ^

  20. #380
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Just finished AC1 after like 15-20h (i think)

    Game was great, and the repetition didnt bug me as much as the fact as there wasn't much story in Desmond Story.

    But gonna start possibly AC II tonight, really hyped bout II + Brotherhood thanks to you all

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation [PS3/Vita]
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2014-01-16, 11:29
  2. Assassin's Creed II
    By izembo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 2010-02-20, 22:49