Very lame. Too long. D:
Very lame. Too long. D:
Sort of old news but officially released From twitter:
Bryan Singer @BryanSinger Thrilled to announce @ianmckellen118 & @SirPatStew are joining the cast of #XMEN #DaysOfFuturePast #magneto #professorX More to come...
This movie needs more..
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/11/2...ture-past.htmlIt's should come as no surprise to learn that Hugh Jackman is currently in negotiations to reprise his role as Wolverine in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past. I'm sure Jackman will get the deal he wants and officially sign on to the film. Jackman have been in every X-Men film so far, he even made a great cameo in First Class.
The movie is a sequel to X-Men: First Class, but due to the time travel elements of the story other characters from the previous films will be involved with it as well. Just recently Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen were confirmed to reprise their roles as Charles Xavier and Magneto. Also coming back are James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult. I'm sure Singer is reaching out to several other cast members. I think it would be amazing if they were able to get James Marsden back as Cyclops. They might as well if they are playing up the whole time travel angle.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...n-talks-395364
Personally, I hope they recast Cyke. Marsden never really struck me as manly enough to be playing Cyclops.
Wait is the time travel shit people actually going back and forth in time or just the story goes back and forth?
the storyline alternates between the present and the future. no one is actually time traveling.
but because this is a movie it will prob be a bunch of shitty time traveling with shitty characters that dont belong in the story doing stupid shitty things with shitty fucking dialog.
Oh, okay good. I was afraid they were bringing in actual time travel into the mix. That could've turned ugly. But I'm okay with going back and forth. It'll be cool to see cast from both the old and new movies.
Script? What script?
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/11/3...franchise.htmlEarlier this week director Bryan Singer announced that Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart were set to reprise their roles as Magneto and Professor X in X-Men: Days of Future Past. It was also announced that Hugh Jackman was in talks to come back as Wolverine. It's going to be awesome to see the old gang back together again! The Huffington Post asked McKellen about his return to the franchise, and this is what he had to say...
He then talked about Michael Fassbender's performance as Magneto in First Class,What a gas! I mean, Patrick Stewart and I have been have just been playing 'Waiting for Godot' throughout England and in the West End of London. So, we've stayed in touch. We can't believe it [laughs]. I thought these were Fassbender and McAvoy's parts, but -- no, no -- we're back. We'll give them a run for their money. I mean, I haven't read the script, so I don't know how much we've got to do. But, to be back in that world, and for Bryan to be doing it -- with all the success he's had in the meantime -- it's wonderful. Wonderful.
I thought he was exactly that: first class. Excellent... I thought he was better than me. But, we weren't quite playing the same character because he was so much younger than me.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2213210.html
since everyone else is coming back, is Ellen Page being Kitty again?
so she:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...r-story-06.jpg
is coming back right?
She was terrible (acting wise as the White Queen) but she qualifies for the looks. Wouldnt mind her back actually lol but they've gotta get Ellen for Kitty. And I wanna see fucking full on Sentinels damn it! The danger room scene in X3 was pretty awesome. Thats how the future portion should play out.
someone was saying she fucked the director, got pregnant, then had a falling out. word was he wasn't bring her back, dunno
Opening quote revealed
https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/stat...16641479196672As new species are formed through natural evolution, others will become rarer and rarer, and finally extinct. The forms which stand in closest competition with those undergoing modification and improvement will naturally suffer most.
Ugh..
http://m.superherohype.com/news/arti...of-future-pastMore characters added to the film
Since the announcement of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the cast has continued to grow as actors from both the original X-Men and X-Men: First Class are set to appear in the film. Now even more alumni from the original films have been confirmed for the sequel. Director Bryan Singer tweeted this afternoon that Anna Paquin (Rogue), Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde), and Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) will all be back for the film. He then thanked X-Men: The Last Stand director Brett Ratner for having their characters survive.
What role these characters play in the plot is yet to be determined, but the return of Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde is a potential good omen as her character was a focal point of the original comic book storyline.
Other cast members confirmed to return for the movie include Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Hugh Jackman.
Think this killed it for me. Is a decent Rogue too much to ask for?! I'll reserve further judgment after a trailer, but, I'm calling Netflix night on this one....
I wish they'd recast Storm. I never thought Halle Berry was a good actress, and definitely not for Storm. The whole Catwoman movie, can't unsee.
Kelsey Grammar was a pretty awesome casting choice for Beast. Hope they get him instead of that kid from First Class.