I wonder if ufotable is going to scale down the budget a little bit. I think they're planning to blow it on the ending episodes.
Spoiler: show
I wonder if ufotable is going to scale down the budget a little bit. I think they're planning to blow it on the ending episodes.
Spoiler: show
Did Kiritsugu seriously not teach Shirou his magecraft? Because seriously, their method of incantations is so uncannily similar that it can't be merely coincidence.
Hell I'd argue it's more likely lorewise that Kiritsugu would have summoned the Eirei EMIYA using Avalon instead of Saber since it was a part of Shirou's body after Kiritsugu saved him, not to mention that the similar (read: identical) view of the world, rationale, and lifestory would probably have drawn him strongly toward Kiritsugu during the summoning.
Granted though, that'd be a very, very quick 4th War if Kiritsugu had Archer as his servant.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7879859/1/Remember
Unfinished but a fun read, not exactly the same but interesting nonetheless.
Interesting about the summoning, but Avalon probably has a unique attachment to Saber.
The master's ideal and personality tends to be a component in summoning on top (or in absence) of the catalyst, it's pretty much what connected True Assassin to Zouken, Rider to Sakura, Berserker to Kariya, and Caster to Ryuunosuke. Considering Archer is more likely a path Shirou would have taken after the end of Fate route, on which he become fully aware of Avalon's existence and was able to perfectly trace it in the final battle with Kirei, it's probably sufficient to establish his connection to the artifact. Then there is the whole part where Shirou's entire life ideal is more or less a copy of Kiritsugu's...
Oh well, just a random thought I had when watching F/Z since Saber has been nothing but useless so far in the series though, considering Kiritsugu's been doing all the gruntwork and the only useful thing she did was nuking Caster, even that happens because Kiritsugu's arrangement. I was just thinking what other spirits he could've summoned and that just jumped.
Saber is actually hilariously useless through both F/Z and F/SN, in every route.
Virtually everything she did in any route of either series was replicable by others currently there.
Which is kinda sad since Sabers are claimed to be the strongest all around. I think it's just her personality, in part hiding Excalibur, that holds her back, maybe. Then again, I still find it funny nobody back in the day would've noticed he was a she.
I think it was just the problem with the master.
Kiritsugu flat out hated that he drew the Saber card (despite using fucking Avalon to summon her, I mean come the fuck on what else would you expect? Archer? XD) because he operates more in the shadow and has no illusion of the sense of honor and loyalty, while Shirou is just an inept mage that couldn't even supply her with sufficient prana to have her stats on full potential.
The only time she was at full power and in agreement with her master was when Rin contracted her on UBW route, at which point Archer trolled her by nullifying her Excalibur with his copy on a stalemate, and ran with Rin.
Merlin gave her a penis, this much is canon.Then again, I still find it funny nobody back in the day would've noticed he was a she.
*twitch*
AFK avoiding chicks with dicks ban.
Wat.
Also yeah I think Saber's personality often holds her back from a lot of things, if you think about it that was the whole point of the garden conversation with Rider and Gil. The fact that she doesn't know how to be anything but a martyr is kind of problematic in a heroic spirit if you think about it. Good thing Assassin was cleared out already, I don't think Saber does well against dirty fighting simply because the upright moral code that governs how she eats, sleeps and breathes won't let her activate the neurons in her brain that would allow her to comprehend why anyone would think it's a good idea to fight in any way besides standing there and taking it.
That being said, I'd still bang her.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mordred
Canonical material is canon~
Saber is well explained, somehow.
Pulling Caliburn from the stone froze her in time, at around 15 years of age. She was passed off as merely androgynous as she was unable to age further. She wore gender neutral clothing and when the time came that she had to have a child, Mordred gave her a ponos and harvested the...contents...for a surrogate mother.
She killed Mordred later, ironically.
Her age being frozen was later, very briefly, stopped, and then continued with Avalon permanently healing any effects of aging on her body.
Avalon was lost somewhere along the line though, hence her actually dying from her wound from Camlann
Morgan was the one that harvested the uhh...seed for homunculi material that eventually become Mordred
Akibaranger Ep 3
Wow. Seriously, wow.
Spoiler: show
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=308345Where can I find subs for this?
Fate/Zero Ep17 Preview
Spoiler: show
Hagure Yusha no Estetica(Summer Season)
By Studio Arms(Queen's Blade)
http://www.kichiku.tv/
Accel World Promo
Spoiler: show
Campione! Dated Summer Season.
Old PV
AKB0048 TV CM
Airs on 29th and last show for Spring Season.
Hyouka Promo
Oda Nobuna no Yabo Promo(Summer Season)
By Studio MadHouse.
Spoiler: show
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Promo
Rumors going around it will be getting an anime announcement soon.
![]()
Shit just keeps getting better and better. Also Valmet.
I don't know, as much as I'd like to enjoy the series, their depiction of firefight is a bit dumber than what I had originally expected. That part especially with Jonah running straight into a guy firing a machine gun at him was especially retarded
It's based off Black Lagoon. It's not realistic, it's just bloody and full of action with an awesome soundtrack. You're supposed to suspend disbelief.
I'm willing to suspend disbelief if it was stylish or awesome, but frankly that scene wasn't even that, it was just plain retardation
of course it's just nitpicking at that point, but still I just felt that this episode just made Jonah a pretty crappy character since the suicidal clause to his personality felt randomly tacked on without much of buildup since the previous 2 episode didn't even really hint at that
Dude the kid's balls haven't even dropped yet and he already has a full-time job that consists of ending other people's lives in a brutal fashion, I'd think it was unrealistic if he wasn't at least a little bit suicidal. People who kill have to have a philosophy or outlook on life and death no matter how young they might be, especially when working in a field where one false move means you're dead. If you're always prepared to die, running straight into machine gun fire probably isn't that big a deal. Hell maybe he's miserable, he seemed kind of miserable from the get-go.