Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 695
  1. #261
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6

    lol

  2. #262
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    guess I missed this one

  3. #263
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I will vote for you no matter who you face, sir.
    I see how it is.

  4. #264
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    guess I missed this one

    take out derock, add titanss imo. way more street cred. you're a goofy sumbitch but I love your zany pilled up antics.

  5. #265
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    i mean, is abandon even going to be around? isn't he seabound at this point

  6. #266
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    blackass stays

  7. #267
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    hes been popping in when he can it seems. or has he just been docked this whole time? and by docked i mean putting his dickle inside the foreskin of another man's dickle

  8. #268
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,047
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    It's Abandon though, could still win anyway.
    That would be kinda funny, comes back and he's spam mod out of nowhere.

  9. #269
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    implying that tyven will not win by a gigantic margin

  10. #270
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    If it is up to Skirkle then that is probably the reason I am not going to be in the running. but fuck it, should be some good campaigning and match ups if done correctly

  11. #271
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

    could do play-in games with titanss/elroy/ivve/etc

  12. #272
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    play in round: titanss vs elroy.

  13. #273
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    who is the Santorum of youmadness

  14. #274
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    who is the Santorum of youmadness
    Can it be me?

  15. #275
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  16. #276
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,639
    BG Level
    10

  17. #277
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    Can it be me?
    maybe, say something stupid so I can see if it fits for you

  18. #278
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    i can't wait for chari's official statement

  19. #279
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    take out derock, add titanss imo. way more street cred. you're a goofy sumbitch but I love your zany pilled up antics.
    appreciate that

  20. #280
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    could do play-in games with titanss/elroy/ivve/etc
    that could be cool

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. man, whomever regularly checks bg bucket is gonna get a nice surprise today
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2011-12-16, 13:15
  2. I'm gonna start playing
    By guartz in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2009-12-04, 00:42
  3. Gonna start up a Final Fantasy title on PSX, which should I play?
    By Howard Roark in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2009-06-22, 20:29
  4. This topic is gonna be legen... wait for it....
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2009-05-28, 17:27
  5. This swordsman is gonna be tough to beat
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2009-05-18, 19:08