Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 279

Thread: April 2011- March 2012     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #181
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Check your timeline, he wasn't the "general target" when I started on him outside of those of us who dealt with him in the political threads, and for us mods who had to constantly deal with his spamming reported posts which basically started every since he began being a regular poster in GD. I don't think he became the "general target of the moment" until the past two weeks or so, and I haven't said anything to him really during this time as another mod took it upon himself to handle all things solanis.

    I'm sorry I misunderstood the bitch thing I'm still trying to figure out what is getting you riled up in the first place and I'm rather confused by all this. People disagree with me all the time I don't take it to heart. I never expect people to have the same opinion as me as that would be rather boring. I'm trying to figure out what is so upsetting.
    Don't give me that crap. If you want to backpaddle, do so, but don't tell me you're sorry or confused. You know very well what you're doing. It's your way to be one of the guys. You play the fat, dumb, harmless girl. I'm not going to take it away from you, don't worry.

  2. #182
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    look, i started the solanis being a chick thing because i knew him in ffxi and legitimately thought he was a girl.
    idk about all that, I just still assume he's a she because of the skirt thing I found out about early on.


    I still don't believe they are a trans anything.

  3. #183
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    solanis is transitioning the fuck out

  4. #184
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    my issue was that he was dogging you in a woman-hating manner, when he was fucking BORN A WOMAN. if that isn't hypocrisy, idk what is. so i kinda took that personally. but really i just hate people who bait and then get mad when they get flamed back and cry about it to the mods. don't start shit & won't be shit.

  5. #185
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    If you want to backpaddle, do so, but don't tell me you're sorry or confused. You know very well what you're doing. It's your way to be one of the guys. You play the fat, dumb, harmless girl. I'm not going to take it away from you, don't worry.
    yo, i'm still not getting in the middle of this, but fucking eh if this isn't a truth tsunami

  6. #186
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    Don't give me that crap. If you want to backpaddle, do so, but don't tell me you're sorry or confused. You know very well what you're doing. It's your way to be one of the guys. You play the fat, dumb, harmless girl. I'm not going to take it away from you, don't worry.
    I couldn't give 2 shits about how you look but holy shit you have never been more sexy to me than right now.

  7. #187
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    I couldn't give 2 shits about how you look but holy shit you have never been more sexy to me than right now.
    i'll allow it, that post was fucking hot

  8. #188
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Wow.. Ksandra you just got served. It's like being back in High School eh?

  9. #189
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    She won't listen. She's been called out a million times for playing dumb. She'll continue to do so. The question is, will people continue to fall for it?

  10. #190
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Looks like playing the fat, dumb, harmless girl isn't working too well for her atm

  11. #191
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Hide the sheets and the razors

  12. #192
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    sure if crewing = 2 people dropping truth at once

  13. #193
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I just go with whoever is winning the flame war. If Ksardra would start talking some good shit I'd be with her. I flip flop

  14. #194
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    lol, i literally cannot look at derock's sig without laughing. every time. and it's been like 20 times now. still not old.

  15. #195
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    unlike his posting

  16. #196
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Wow.. Ksandra you just got served. It's like being back in High School eh?
    well, now it is

  17. #197
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I just go with whoever is winning the flame war. If Ksardra would start talking some good shit I'd be with her. I flip flop
    I agree with this statement. Tit flips between wanting to fuck me, calling me fat, and wanting to fuck me while calling me fat.

  18. #198
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    well, now it is
    if only I were young enough for that to be true. :_;

  19. #199
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    unlike his posting
    +1

  20. #200
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    lol, i literally cannot look at derock's sig without laughing. every time. and it's been like 20 times now. still not old.
    same, derock can continue to post as long as he does not change his sig

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. youMadness 2011 Starting March 4 -- GET HYPE
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 2011-03-04, 23:56