Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 279

Thread: April 2011- March 2012     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    The only time I would fuck with you is if you had drugs dirt cheap
    So a whore with (semi) standards?

  2. #122
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    hi titanss
    hi friend

  3. #123
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    So a whore with (semi) standards?
    Who let you out of GD?

  4. #124
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    So a whore with (semi) standards?
    fuck in this instance does not mean have sex with

  5. #125
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Who let you out of GD?
    this is what happens when you go to jail

  6. #126
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I'm surprised you would allow this

  7. #127
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    gays stick together
    what? no. i hate p. much every gay on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I'm surprised you would allow this
    i wasn't here when this fucking faggot started posting in here

  8. #128
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    do i look like lindsay lohan

  9. #129
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Who let you out of GD?
    hilariously on the mark for disappearing for a year


    also that signature is still awesome

  10. #130
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    do i look like lindsay lohan
    pre or post drugs?

  11. #131
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Sometimes, when Ksandra posts, I understand why women were not allowed to speak back in the day.

  12. #132
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    Sometimes, when Ksandra posts, I understand why women were not allowed to speak back in the day.
    Damn lady you been on a mean streak lately.

  13. #133
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I like it.

  14. #134
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Damn lady you been on a mean streak lately.
    I'm nice to people by nature, but if you want to mess with me, you'll learn to regret it. Not you personally, obviously.

  15. #135
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    I'm nice to people by nature, but if you want to mess with me, you'll learn to regret it. Not you personally, obviously.
    because I don't find blocking people on facebook hard I was messing with you?

  16. #136
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    only thing I can think of that relates to any of this.

    I have zero issues with you but you were totally being off the edge in that thread.

  17. #137
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I need to learn more about this

  18. #138
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Ksandra every woman on this forum wants to bitch slap you

  19. #139
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Ksandra every woman on this forum wants to bitch slap you
    only woman on this forum that matters is Kiarax imo

  20. #140
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Let me put it this way, as a person that holds the opinion that women in US are equal and don't need feminism, you really shouldn't be talking about people being off the edge.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. youMadness 2011 Starting March 4 -- GET HYPE
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 2011-03-04, 23:56