Poor cartman
or not lol
LOL @ fat guy squealing like a pig upon rascal tipping.
James Cameron theme song
James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is... James Cameron.
That is my new favorite South Park episode. I don't think I stopped laughing at all.
Oh god. Wow.
I got a pig heart and scar, it makes me sasssssy
wtf did i just watch lol.
I love episodes that start off making you think it is going to go one direction and then just go.......wayyyyyy out of the way to completely random stuff. Pretty much was laughing the whole episode, great ending too.
James Cameron theme song, my god best episode in ages.
Great episode! South Park made me watch Jersey Shore, and now they gonna make me watch Honey Boo Boo! OH HELL NO!
anyone have the honey boo boo episode link?
Fucking hilarious episode. The rednecks at the farm had my dying. rofl
Tonight
The man who visits all the homes in South Park every day is now under suspicion. The luxury of having packages delivered to your doorstep is suddenly a threat to every family in the neighborhood.
Cartman takes matters into his own hands and signs up for a home security system.
This could be great.
The Bane voice is pretty dead on too lol