Now
OH GOD NO
>pasteurized
>Past your eyes
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED MY AUTHORITY
Now
OH GOD NO
>pasteurized
>Past your eyes
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED MY AUTHORITY
Oh god at the end.
"You should have respected my authoritay"
This I think is the best 3 episodes in a row they have done in a long time.
I haven't laughed this hard at anything in a long time. That ending bit was so awesome.
I feel like I was missing a joke about everyone specifically being white when they were assaulting people.
It's how the commercials go. Always a good looking white man in broad daylight.
I couldn't stop laughing when i heard the bane voice, best run of episodes in a while!
I hope people also noticed the Dark Knight theme song start to play at the end during the credits. Was only for a few seconds since Key and Peele started right away, but holy fuck that had me rolling. I wonder why they crappified the Bane masks they're all wearing. In the previews Randy was wearing a replica and during the episode itself they were all shitty versions of the mask.
"It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan. You should have respected my authority."
I laughed WAY too hard at that bit.
That was one of my favorite episodes in a long time.
Seriously, fucking brilliant. I laughed from beginning to end. Well played with the theme song during credits.
Honestly this was my favorite part of the episode, fucking hilarious the way they just glossed right over it. The people that would get it got it and the people that weren't quick enough or didn't want to think over it later were just confused, they didn't need to spell anything out. Loved it.
also glad to see the "creepy Salem's Lot farmer guy" back in an episode.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...down-that-road
The idea behind this episode is just hilarious. Classic south park plot lines. The honey boo boo one was good but had a pretty big crutch with pop culture.Sarcastiball seemed to fall a bit short but I still loved it as a huge football fan.
This episode, however, seems to be timeless - it's funny as hell even if you don't get the Batman reference.
oh god plz be a butters episode