Dear Ant Boss, die in a fire.
Oh god they made a "took an arrow in the knee" reference... (Bard quest)
Is it me or are timers fucking up after this patch? I've never gotten so many "you cant do that".
5/5 on AF, The Elemental fight was easy as fuck, basically all you have to have is 3 whms. Have one aggro all the elementals and run around the tree kiting everything. The two other whms just need to nuke 1 at a time, and occasionally buff the kiter. If someone dies Presence > Raise and keep kiting. If you get hate, just kite and throw out a nuke every now and then.
Kill the Earth one first, that bitch stoneskins everything. Easy as shit, you don't need 8 people to do it. As long as the elementals are moving they won't cast any spells. The earth bitch will melee you though.
I'm so annoyed... I've been to every ??? out here and still havent gotten PLD AF.
If the proper quest is active, your AF will always be in an upright brown crate with a quest (!) above it. It's also on the map as a (!) so it's really easy to see once it's close enough to be within your minimap. It's not actually in chests like the quests say...
That's the evil human one right? I just straight tanked that with Stoneskin+Sentinel while everyone else just aoed it. I trioed that too, the only thing I couldn't do as a trio was Ogre. I think we just got lucky on wheel of disaster though. Just go in and nuke strong, don't forget they can also be slept for like 30 seconds and 15 seconds the 2nd time.
Pictures in spoiler:Spoiler: show
Apparently interrupt on crafting occurs at 190 in either a row or some timeframe; TBD. Regardless, it's not a big deal.
Attempted the DRG quest again, can't go on much but from what I found out you pretty much need to kill the pet first before the master. Once the master is at the certain point the pet will shift focus to its master's target and do a pretty devastating AoE move.
Just did ring of deceit and this npc is fucking hilarious:
Spoiler: show
Also, The Unending Journey npc in your private room acts kinda like a codex. It breaks down quests into each cutscene and has a full text description and everything. Legit as fuck.
Where do you exchange Guild Marks?
Nvm... You can do it at the guilds