General strat for cutters to get the AF?
General strat for cutters to get the AF?
gettin' there.
![]()
Very nice
From Reddit:
It's getting bigger...
@Kuro That was all over the official forums too. It's pretty neat. Can't wait to see what they do for live events.
4k barding
![]()
I don't feel like the Gridanian barding looks like how they showed it would look. I was expecting more silvery whiteness... it's just kinda' plain with some yellow feathers.
Yep, there's one that costs 2000, one that costs 3000, and one that costs 4000. I got them all the first thing I logged on. Got an achievement for it, too. XD
It's all glitter and doesn't have much use for now, but it's kinda neat how you hear the 'clunk clunk' of the armor as you're riding on it. Nice touch.
Just completed the BLM quest and got my final AF Armor. It's hella difficult because we knew next to nothing about it, but after coming up with an hypothetical strategy and making an entire new party, managed to beat it on the second try. Tons of fun. I'm really enjoying this patch.
@Cichy That looks bad ass.
For the job quests, do you need to have completed the original class quests (20/30/36) to unlock them or can you just go straight in and pick them up?
Anyone else whiffing against 50+ mobs in light PT? I think ACC might matter again.
SE are a bunch of magnificent trolls... They put the fucking BRD AF spot right next to 3 Guardians of the Grove that hit me for 9999. lol
Edit: Wish I knew you could walk past them a minute ago.
Man the last DRG quest was awesome, guy even says "there can be only one." Highlander!
lol, good job guys.
These AF quests are actually a lot of fun. It's a shame this won't laster longer than the week or so, but I enjoyed teaming up with randoms to do all the quests and fights last night. Even our failed impromtu Darkhold was fun.