Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 643
  1. #521
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Why do teams try to run with UK? Baylors defense is absolutely atrocious. Ivenever seen so many run outs.

  2. #522
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    It's natural, teams sees they are down a lot, have to hustle to make a comeback. Instead of playing to the tempo you're used to and trying to make good shots they are just rushing everything.

  3. #523
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    well, baylors uniforms were good at least

  4. #524
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Baylor has missed four point blank layups this half...and they can't block out. Sad.

  5. #525
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Well, this is going to be an unbelievable week.

  6. #526
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    if its uk+unc final, and uk wins, ill win the bg group!

  7. #527
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Should of made a BG bracket only made one for the ESPN FB contest or w/e

  8. #528
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    if its uk+unc final, and uk wins, ill win the bg group!
    Yep.. the East bracket killed me sadly

  9. #529
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I only missed 2 games in the east. Both teams I got wrong I had losing next, so only two red marks ithe east for me.

  10. #530
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yep, picking FSU to go far as my sort of 'reach' was fucktarded.

  11. #531
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    My name is tyler zeller and I like giving points away.

  12. #532
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Yep, picking FSU to go far as my sort of 'reach' was fucktarded.
    i had murray state to the final 4 =/

  13. #533
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    The small white kid on UNC is tentative as hell and refuses to shoot open jumpers.

  14. #534
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Welp, KU, UK, UL, OSU in the F4.

  15. #535
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    peace UNC, sucks about your PG.

  16. #536
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,587
    BG Level
    10

    3/4 final four teams, my bracket is respectable after being in dead last after the first two rounds derp

  17. #537
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    peace UNC, sucks about your PG.

  18. #538
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Odds of OSU choking again like they always do? Pretty damn good but I'll still cheer them on regardless, even if Thad Matta looks like a troll.

  19. #539
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Idc what happens...just don't want Kentucky to win.

  20. #540
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    I don't think anybody on these boards actually likes Kentucky at all, is there?

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 BG Gridiron Playoff Challenge
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2012-02-05, 23:08
  2. March Madness Discussion Thread
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1501
    Last Post: 2010-04-12, 20:29
  3. BG March Madness Tournament Challenge
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2009-04-07, 11:53
  4. ESPN March Madness
    By RuBP in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2007-03-08, 20:21
  5. March Madness
    By Avvesione in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2005-03-20, 16:02