it's already leaked, watched it already hehe.
it's already leaked, watched it already hehe.
Season finale spoiler
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
This was not the series finale. That being said, episode was bittersweet to tragic.
Oh man....that ending.
Spoiler: show
Hated it. Is there a less dramatic way to have killed off your second lead? If you were going to do it here, you might as well have done it at the end of season 2. We never really got any sort of Carrie-Brody redemption. We got one single two-minute scene with his daughter. And nothing with his wife or Mike. It felt like the writers backed themselves into a corner and then were like "Wellllll fuck it, let's start over next season"
This season seriously lacked the twists and turns that made the first two seasons of this show as great as they were (except end of episode 4 obv). It may have lacked some of the plot holes that burdened the first two years, but it did it at the cost of taking practically zero chances along the way.
I probably haven't paid attention that closely, but what's still unfinished?
Pretty much agreed. A friend of mine loved the first 2 seasons, got sick of this season after asking every week if something interesting was gonna happen next week. I kept watching in the hopes that something did, and the penultimate episode I felt was an OK payoff. But otherwise it's all kind of a blur of "meh".
Spoiler: show
Would've been ok with Brody lumberjack in Mojave desert too, but ending was alright.
I don't know, I quite enjoyed the season, as well as the finale. I feel like it couldn't really finish any other way...Definitely looking forward to next season, and hope that we get to see more of Saul.
I could have done without the Dana story that went nowhere but did like that season otherwise.
I'm not really looking forward to mommy Carrie though.
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
You dumb.
Sadly, I agree with him lol.
Spoiler: show
Good interview with the Showrunner on the Brody decision and where they go from here:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...a-brody-666028You've said that you wrapped the second season with a lot of indecision about three. Where are you at right now?
We're definitely waiting to regroup until the new year. If we had a few ideas at the beginning of season three, we have fewer at the beginning of season four. The show is really going to have to undergo a serious reboot and reinvention. If there's one idea that we're floating around that feels like we could get some purchase on, it's the idea of seeing Carrie do what she was trained to do -- and that is being a case officer in a foreign country. That feels like an interesting place to begin. But beyond that, we're in the enviable but terrifying position of starting again.
Is that more liberating or intimidating?
I think it's liberating -- I hope it is. We'll know in the first month of sitting around and talking. Our actors are fantastic. We have Claire, Mandy, Naz, Rupert [Friend], Tracy and F. Murray [Abraham]. We're not starting from scratch, but the show is going to be different. It's exciting and terrifying.
And you still have Mandy, yes? You left that a little open-ended.
I've got to put everyone's minds to rest about Mandy. The fact of the matter is that the character of Saul Berenson is now working for a private contractor. The CIA outsources so much work these days to these private contractors. Saul may not have a desk at Langley, but his operational interface with the CIA is going to be big.
christ you're retarded dude. My opinion is based on the fact that what the show was about just got wrapped up. You are excited for what will literally be an entirely different show which we know nothing about.