Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 309
  1. #161
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Looks like my country only gets about 400 CE's. Which is a semi-wild guess. It's lower than I expected, even if my country isn't that big. Shit went up for order here yesterday on the 2 stores that are allowed to sell the CE and is "sold out" since this morning. Luckily I managed to pre-purchase one of them =)

  2. #162
    I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,266
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
    Not to mention; recently ANet has stated the Res Orbs in their current form put you into the downed state. If you use it in combat, you'd just get trashed again. So really, the only thing they would do is save you a run from the nearby waypoint. It couldn't possibly be anything a party would require you to carry.
    They basically are banking on those GW1 players remembering that they had to restart an entire mission if they were killed. Die to some random trash back that had 5 elementalists in it that AoE'd you down... just spent 25 minutes getting to the pack before the final objective... priceless. That being said, there really is no point in these from what we have seen in the game. Well I take that back... Jumping Puzzles and death make these a decent purchase once in a while. Being able to get up after stepping into something you shouldnt have after jumping up the side of a ruined city for 20minutes makes this worth it... if you didn't die on top of aggro or a trap which you probably did so damn ...

  3. #163
    Clearly not Tonko
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    435
    BG Level
    4

    The jumping puzzles is something I can see someone being glad they kept one on hand. But I'd personally never throw down over $3 on one. I have no plans on buying any of the time saving things. I only want costumes. B|

  4. #164
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    FASHION IS ALL. I don't need XP, karma, influence, glory, keys, or resurrection orbs. Only dyes, minis, costumes, and maybe character slots or storage slots for MOAR FASHUN.

  5. #165
    Clearly not Tonko
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    435
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Imitarate View Post
    FASHION IS ALL. I don't need XP, karma, influence, glory, keys, or resurrection orbs. Only dyes, minis, costumes, and maybe character slots or storage slots for MOAR FASHUN.
    RIGHT ON!

  6. #166
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    The amount of butt hurt people at Guru is still growing about the CEs.

    Sorry if I was like other pro-active people who really wanted the CE and went out and actually did something about it.

    I swear I'm going to have a massive log of me unboxing the CE and posting it on Guru just to spite the whiners.

  7. #167
    SPUULY
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    214
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    as much as i want the CE, the $150 price is just outside of my price comfort range. watch my tax refund arrive the 10th and me purchase it anyway though due to more money to spend <,<

  8. #168
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    The amount of butt hurt people at Guru is still growing about the CEs.

    Sorry if I was like other pro-active people who really wanted the CE and went out and actually did something about it.

    I swear I'm going to have a massive log of me unboxing the CE and posting it on Guru just to spite the whiners.
    Lol. Do it! Fuck the whiners.

    I liked this post especially on Guru:
    http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10601454.html

    finally up on zavvi. They are doing it properly with no purchases or preorders until 8am on the 10th. Zavvi had a bad rep and I've had bad experiences but their professionalism here is comforting.

    I start work at 7am.. so i'll be calling in sick lol
    Because calling in sick and sniping the shit at 8AM on tuesday won't generate the same rage for people who didn't manage to get it from the site that day? Yay for Zavvi doing it "by the book". What book lol? There is no book, but the people at Guru will never understand that, despite me trying to explain it to them. Meanwhile I got it pre-ordered and can just go on with my business next tuesday and pick it up when I got time that day. Idiots, seriously.

    In unrelated news, looks like one of the dutch retailers put up another 250 CE's for sale.

  9. #169
    Clearly not Tonko
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    435
    BG Level
    4

    It's nice to hear that the CEs are moving so fast.

  10. #170
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    I've been hearing that Canada EBGames and Gamestops have changed the SKU for the CE. So current receipt holders may or may not be screwed come April.10th.

    Oh well, I had to go back on the 10th to pick up the pre-purchase code anyways. Not really a hassle <3

  11. #171
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Heh all CEs sold previously got cancelled due to Anet stepping in and saying nothing should sell before the 10th. Of course those that already have it in their hands are the lucky ones

  12. #172
    Clearly not Tonko
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    435
    BG Level
    4

    I feel like something important is going to happen tomorrow but I can't quite recall what it is.

  13. #173
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    I think Tuesday is garbage day. Just remember to get it out to the curb tonight.

  14. #174
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10


  15. #175
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9


  16. #176
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I am torn between pre-purchasing this or Diablo 3... I need more money, dammit.

  17. #177
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy-Killer View Post
    I am torn between pre-purchasing this or Diablo 3... I need more money, dammit.
    There's obviously only one choice. A 26GB game with 1 million beta sign-ups in <50 hours or ... Well, Diablo III.

  18. #178
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Well, I don't know when GW2 will be out, but I know D3 will be out May 15. That means I can start the summer off with D3 and then purchase GW2 later. I'm going to get both of them, it's just a matter of which one first since I won't have any money until the end of May. Damn you college for taking all my time.

  19. #179
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Just wait. Not like you have to prebuy either one. Unless prebuying is only going to be up for a limited amount of time for GW2.

  20. #180
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Just wait. Not like you have to prebuy either one. Unless prebuying is only going to be up for a limited amount of time for GW2.
    Well for some reason, I want to beta with you guys. D:

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guild Wars
    By Insanecyclone in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2007-10-22, 20:34